• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Halloween Recipes: Treats to Enjoy!

In summary, Beth compiled a few Halloween recipes. Some people liked them, while others thought they were cute but not edible. Some people tried them out and found that the cake mix they used wasn't the best. One person used a regular chocolate boxed cake mix and frosting made from store-bought ingredients. Another person made a Ghost in the Graveyard cake using an EAD and frosting made from store-bought ingredients.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here are some halloween recipes that I have compiled. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Halloween Recipes.doc
    26 KB · Views: 804
Last edited:
Thanks, Beth!
:)

Thanks for sharing Beth, those are great! I was looking for something to do at a few shows this month.

EDIT:

I did make the oreo spider and it turned out really cute!!

I forgot to include that once you have spread the ghosts into their shape you can put a lollypop stick at the base (spin to coat).

The attachment is now updated!

Last edited:
I need to try the spiders. I also saw somewhere on here that you can make them in the prep bowls too.

I found a pumkpin cake on on kraftfoods. You bake the cake in the bundt pan, decorate it with orange icing, ice an ice cram cone with green icing for the stem, place on top of the cake. then you can use the decorator bottle to draw green lines on the pumkin the way they had or I thought about making a face on it with them. Haven't tried it yet though.

I am dieting this week for a wedding this weekend, so, I am having to lay off experimenting with food this week!!! :(

jrstephens said:
I need to try the spiders. I also saw somewhere on here that you can make them in the prep bowls too.

I found a pumkpin cake on on kraftfoods. You bake the cake in the bundt pan, decorate it with orange icing, ice an ice cram cone with green icing for the stem, place on top of the cake. then you can use the decorator bottle to draw green lines on the pumkin the way they had or I thought about making a face on it with them. Haven't tried it yet though.

I am dieting this week for a wedding this weekend, so, I am having to lay off experimenting with food this week!!! :(
Ohhhh! I like your embellishments for the pumpkin! Thanks!

thank you!

Check these out!I just got this from my director today....really cute ideas...a spin on the mini-fluted pumpkin cake with just one cake.

Attachments

• pumpkins.doc
    75 KB · Views: 517
rebeccastt said:
I just got this from my director today....really cute ideas...a spin on the mini-fluted pumpkin cake with just one cake.

Those pumpkins are really cute! Has anyone tried something like this? What kind of cake mix would you use? Would you use store-bought frosting? Vanilla & tint orange or green? I wanted to give my October hosts a cute little gift for having a show this month. I was going to do a pumpkin candle holder I saw somewhere on here, using the v-shaped cutter to take the top off the pumpkin & then sprinkle cinnamon plus in the pumpkin & put a tea light in--but I couldn't smell the cinnamon & they don't last very long before shriveling up. So I thought a cake instead.

Thanks for the ideas!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Those pumpkins are really cute! Has anyone tried something like this? What kind of cake mix would you use? Would you use store-bought frosting? Vanilla & tint orange or green? I wanted to give my October hosts a cute little gift for having a show this month. I was going to do a pumpkin candle holder I saw somewhere on here, using the v-shaped cutter to take the top off the pumpkin & then sprinkle cinnamon plus in the pumpkin & put a tea light in--but I couldn't smell the cinnamon & they don't last very long before shriveling up. So I thought a cake instead.

I tried these last night before a show. I just used a regular chocolate boxed cake mix since that is what I had at home. I also made up a buttercream frosting since I didn't have the store-bought tub. The store-bought tub would work fine though. You could also use a spice cake mix, yellow or white cake mix and tint it orange.....

I used the EAD but the small round tip was a little larger than I was wanting. I kept wishing I had the decorator bottles too since I needed to use two different colors and didn't want to wash out the EAD between colors.

Thanks, Rebecca! I thought the picture looked like a chocolate cake. I may try spice cake though since it's more fitting with fall. I do have the decorator bottles & haven't used them yet-good chance to! I figured I'd use the bottles for the orange part & for the green stems & maybe the EAD for the leaves.

You're welcome! I think you have the right idea with the decorating tools. Let us know how it works when you try it!

Here is the Ghost in the Graveyard recipe someone emailed me about.

I got it off www.kraftfoods.com

Attachments

• Ghosts in the Graveyard.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 402

Related to Delicious Halloween Recipes: Treats to Enjoy!

1. What are some easy Halloween treat ideas?

Some easy Halloween treat ideas include pumpkin-shaped Rice Krispie treats, spooky popcorn mix, and witches' broomstick snacks made with pretzels and string cheese.

2. Can you share any healthy Halloween treat options?

Yes! You can create a fruit platter in the shape of a jack-o-lantern, make monster apple bites with peanut butter and strawberry tongues, or dip banana ghosts in yogurt and freeze for a tasty frozen treat.

3. Are there any gluten-free Halloween treats?

Absolutely! You can make gluten-free Halloween bark using dark chocolate and your favorite gluten-free candies, or bake pumpkin spice cookies using almond flour instead of wheat flour.

4. How can I make Halloween treats with my kids?

Making Halloween treats with kids is a fun way to get them involved in the holiday. Try making mummy dogs using crescent roll dough and hot dogs, or let them decorate spooky sugar cookies with icing and candy.

5. What are some creative Halloween treat ideas?

Get creative with your Halloween treats by making candy corn fruit cups, spider web pretzels using white chocolate and black licorice, or graveyard pudding cups with crushed Oreo "dirt" and gummy worms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • KaiKendall