• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheap, Delicious Recipes - Under $2.00/Serving!

In summary, there are many budget-friendly recipes available through Pampered Chef, both on their website and through the Recipes tab on CC. These recipes include options such as Creamy One Pot Pasta, Chicken Tortilla Casserole, and White Chicken Chili, and can be found under the "Budget Friendly Recipes" tab on the Pampered Chef website or through the Recipes tab on CC. Many of these recipes are also featured in Pampered Chef's Power Cooking shows, and can be accessed through their website without logging in.
c00p
Gold Member
I have searched, and can't find here or on CC, for a listing of recipes that are around $2.00/serving. Does anyone have such an animal compiled???? Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

I've thought of the Creamy One Pot Pasta and the Chicken Tortilla Casserole and I know that the new SB has a bunch of them grouped together that are featured as $2.00 or so a serving, but wondering what others there are. There HAS to be more!!! Oh, and the White Chicken Chili is too I think. HELP!!!!!

All the recipes from the Power Cooking shows- both beef and chicken

HO has really been focused on the $2. Many of the main dishes in the current SBRC fit that category, and ALL of them in the Spring one do.

Go to PamperedChef.com - but don't log in. On the bottom right, click Find a New Recipe. Next to Featured Recipe is a little tab under the picture that says Budget Friendly Recipes. They are all there.

You can get to it through CC, but I can't remember exactly now. I imagine if you log in to CC and go to Recipe Search, I think there may be a selection you can choose Budget Friendly somewhere on that page.(?)

Last edited:
c00p said:
I've thought of the Creamy One Pot Pasta and the Chicken Tortilla Casserole and I know that the new SB has a bunch of them grouped together that are featured as $2.00 or so a serving, but wondering what others there are. There HAS to be more!!! Oh, and the White Chicken Chili is too I think. HELP!!!!!

Yes, there are like 9 recipes in the new season's best that specifically say $2 per serving. I saw one last night at my cluster meeting..let's see how many I can remember.

-Mexican Chicken Lasagna
-Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad (yes it's in there AGAIN)
-Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco
-Casbah Chicken and Couscous
-California Club Pizza
-Sundried Tomato and Italian Sausage Risotto
-Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet (repeat)

Okay so I can remember 7...not too shabby!

kam said:
Go to PamperedCehf.com - but don't log in. On the bottom right, click Find a New Recipe. Next to Featureed Recipe is a little tab under the picture that says Budget Friendly Recipes. They are all there.

You can get to it through CC, but I can't remember exactly now. I imagine if you log in to CC and go to Recipe Search, I think there may be a selection you can choose Budget Friendly somewhere on that page.(?)

Yep..those are:

-Casbah Chicken and Couscous
-Microwave White Chicken Chili
-Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet
-Creamy One-Pot Pasta
-Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
-BBQ Pork Tenderloin
-30-minute chicken
-Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares
-Chicken Tortilla Casserole
-Lemony Moroccan Chicken Pitas

Combine those with the others mentioned and you've got quite a list!

Hmmm..what a good idea for a cookbook.

You all are soooooo awesome!!! I honestly didn't even know about the budget friendly recipes on the main PC website. I searched and searched this am on CC and couldn't find anything. Thanks everyone!!

When you're on CC, click on the Recipes tab. They're all there along the left.

1. What types of recipes are included in this collection?

Our "Cheap, Delicious Recipes - Under $2.00/Serving!" collection features a variety of dishes including soups, casseroles, pasta dishes, and more. We have options for all dietary preferences, from vegetarian to meat lovers.

2. Can I adjust the serving size for these recipes?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easily customizable. You can adjust the serving size to fit your needs and the ingredients will automatically adjust accordingly.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We prioritize using affordable and accessible ingredients for our budget-friendly recipes.

4. How can I make sure these recipes are actually under $2.00 per serving?

We provide a breakdown of the cost per serving for each recipe, so you can easily see how much each dish will cost to make. We also recommend shopping sales and using coupons to further reduce the cost of ingredients.

5. Are these recipes still tasty even though they are budget-friendly?

Absolutely! Our team of chefs has carefully crafted each recipe to ensure that they are both affordable and delicious. We believe that eating on a budget should never mean sacrificing flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • barbara_anne