• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious DCB Recipes to Satisfy Any Craving

In summary, the "Delicious DCB Recipes to Satisfy Any Craving" cookbook is a collection of easy-to-make recipes designed for use with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. The cookbook includes a variety of dishes perfect for any occasion, using healthy and fresh ingredients. While the DCB is recommended for best results, other covered bakeware can also be used. The recipes are suitable for home cooks of all skill levels and include clear instructions and helpful tips. The DCB is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used to make a wide range of dishes, in addition to those in the cookbook. These recipes are adaptable to fit specific dietary needs and the DCB helps to lock in nutrients and flavors for a healthier cooking
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Does anyone have a compilation of DCB recipes in a file?
I have a lady looking for more options...

Okay - I didn't even open this to find out what is in it.....I'm not sure if it's updated or not. (Still on an old computer - don't know if I downloaded newer file.)

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Recipes.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 492
I think in the files section there are 2 files with recipes for the DCB. I'm off to print some off for myself...my DCB just arrived yesterday. :sing: :love:

Awesome Becky - thank you!

janetupnorth said:
Awesome Becky - thank you!

You are welcome!

I also have recipes on my website - all microwave ones......

/cookinwithbecky

Thanks again Becky!This is a past great PC host and customer of a consultant that moved away. Unfortunately the consultant's customer service lacked in the last year even though she got good sales from her. That turned this lady away a bit. She goes to my church and I mentored her daughter one summer and her husband always tries to recruit me away from my work to his because he is always looking for good engineers. So, I'd like to win her as a customer. This will help build the rapport and service. She already knows ME, now she needs to get to know my business. :)

Related to Delicious DCB Recipes to Satisfy Any Craving

What is the "Delicious DCB Recipes to Satisfy Any Craving" cookbook all about?

The "Delicious DCB Recipes to Satisfy Any Craving" cookbook is a collection of recipes that use the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (DCB) to create delicious and satisfying meals. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes, from appetizers to entrees to desserts, that are perfect for any occasion.

Do I need to own a Deep Covered Baker to use this cookbook?

While the cookbook is specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, many of the recipes can also be adapted to use with other covered bakeware. However, for the best results, we highly recommend using a DCB.

Are the recipes in this cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to make and perfect for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes clear and simple instructions, as well as helpful tips and tricks, to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I use the DCB to make recipes other than what is in the cookbook?

Absolutely! The DCB is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used to make a wide range of recipes. In addition to the recipes in the cookbook, you can also use the DCB to make casseroles, roasts, breads, and more.

Do the recipes in this cookbook use healthy ingredients?

Yes, we strive to provide a variety of recipes that use fresh and wholesome ingredients. Many of the recipes can also be adapted to fit specific dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or low-carb. Additionally, the DCB helps to lock in nutrients and flavors, making it a healthier way to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nanax563
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jenniferm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jholmes0904