• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe: Perfect for Parties and Shows!

In summary, to make a delicious chocolate raspberry trifle, you will need a chocolate cake mix, milk, instant chocolate pudding mix, whipped topping, fresh raspberries, and dark chocolate for garnish. You can use any type of cake mix, but chocolate is recommended. To assemble the trifle, bake the cake, cut it into cubes, and then layer it with the pudding, whipped topping, and raspberries. You can make the trifle ahead of time and use frozen raspberries if needed.
chefkugler
Chocolate Raspberry TrifleTonight I attended a jewelry party and decided to make this trifle to bring as a dessert. I also wanted to try it for a show I have this month.
Has anyone tried to do the ganache in the decorator bottles or easy accent instead of the plastic bag??:angel:

Anyone practice breathing techniques? I know it's simple, but if I'm very stressed I will practice deep and slow breathing while trying to clear my mind.

I find I concentrate on taking deep breaths when I'm in bed and having trouble falling asleep. It is a way to focus (or not focus) and clear your mind when it's going in 12 different directions.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
I find I concentrate on taking deep breaths when I'm in bed and having trouble falling asleep. It is a way to focus (or not focus) and clear your mind when it's going in 12 different directions.

--Jenny L

Do you drink any milk?

Milk? What's that?

Funny, tonight it's chilly enough I made a cup of hot chocolate!

--Jenny L

I find that I know when I have anxiety about something and will do some deep breathing.

Stress - I think it sneaks up on me and I think it makes me exhausted. Maybe I need to learn to do the breath all the time.

jlevernier said:

--Jenny L

They teach this on yoga and it helps A LOT!! I highly recommend yoga..you do not have to be the most flexible to do it. They have beginner ones that are not intimidating at all.

Related to Delicious Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe: Perfect for Parties and Shows!

1. What ingredients do I need to make this trifle?

To make this delicious chocolate raspberry trifle, you will need the following ingredients: 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of milk, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 1 container of whipped topping, 1 pint of fresh raspberries, and 1 bar of dark chocolate for garnish.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix that you prefer. However, we recommend using a chocolate cake mix to complement the chocolate and raspberry flavors in this trifle recipe.

3. How do I assemble the trifle?

To assemble the trifle, start by baking the chocolate cake according to the package instructions. Once the cake has cooled, cut it into small cubes. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and instant chocolate pudding until well combined. Then, in a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping, and raspberries. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of whipped topping. Garnish with shaved dark chocolate on top.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. We recommend assembling it the night before or a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Keep the trifle refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I substitute frozen raspberries for fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen raspberries instead of fresh. Just make sure to thaw them before using and drain any excess liquid to prevent the trifle from becoming too watery. Alternatively, you can use a combination of fresh and frozen raspberries for added texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U