• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipe | Find it Here on JoycesFineCooking.com

In summary, there was a conversation about a chicken pot pie recipe that was featured in a past Pampered Chef cookbook. The recipe was called "Chicken Pot Pie with Chive Biscuits" and can be found in the 2002 Fall/Winter Season's Best Recipe Collection on page 66. The ingredients and instructions for the recipe were provided, and it can also be made in Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker or Stoneware Deep Dish Baker. Hopefully, this information will help the customer who was looking for the recipe.
ChefSteph06
I just did a craft fair last weekend and a lady asked me about a chicken pot pie recipe. She went to a show a long time ago and that is what was made. She wanted to know what cookbook it was in so she could order it. Does anyone know of the recipe or cookbook? I searched in consultants corner & only found a bbq chicken pie that's in the use & care. On joycesfinecooking.com there is a recipe for chicken divan pie by pampered chef but I don't know if that is in any of the current cookbooks.

I have not seen this any of the cookbooks, but then I could have missed it.

Can anyone help?I did some research and found that the chicken pot pie recipe was featured in the 2002 Fall/Winter Season's Best Recipe Collection cookbook. It is called "Chicken Pot Pie with Chive Biscuits" and can be found on page 66. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots- 1/2 cup chopped onion- 1/4 cup butter- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 tsp salt- 1/4 tsp black pepper- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth- 1/2 cup milk- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley- 1 pkg (7.5 oz) refrigerated biscuits- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chivesInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°F.2. In a large skillet, cook chicken, peas and carrots, and onion in butter over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.3. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until well blended.4. Gradually stir in chicken broth, milk, and cream of chicken soup. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.5. Stir in parsley. Pour mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.6. In a small bowl, mix together the refrigerated biscuit dough and chives.7. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture.8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is hot and bubbly.Note: This recipe can also be made in the Deep Covered Baker or the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker. Simply follow the instructions for the stovetop, then transfer the mixture to the baker and top with the biscuit dough. Bake as directed above.I hope this helps and that your customer is able to enjoy this delicious chicken pot pie recipe!

What ingredients are needed to make chicken pot pie?

The most common ingredients for chicken pot pie are cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, chicken broth, pie crust, and seasonings such as salt, pepper, and thyme.

Can I use pre-made pie crust for the chicken pot pie?

Yes, pre-made pie crust can be used for convenience. However, homemade pie crust can add a flakier texture to the pot pie.

What is the best way to prevent the pot pie crust from getting soggy?

To prevent the crust from getting soggy, try brushing a beaten egg over the bottom of the crust before adding the filling. This creates a barrier and helps to keep the crust crisp.

How long should I bake the chicken pot pie?

The average baking time for a chicken pot pie is 35-40 minutes at 375°F. However, the baking time may vary depending on the oven and type of crust used. It is important to check the crust for a golden brown color and the filling to be bubbling before removing from the oven.

Can I make chicken pot pie ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, chicken pot pie can be made ahead of time and frozen. After assembling the pie, cover it with plastic wrap and foil, and place it in the freezer. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes longer than the regular baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCSarahjm