• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie Recipe for All to Enjoy

In summary, to make the crust for the Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie, you will need crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, melted butter, and sugar. Mix the ingredients together and press the mixture into a pie dish to bake for 10 minutes. You can use regular coffee instead of espresso if desired, and substitute the vanilla ice cream with any other flavor. The pie can be made and frozen up to 2 weeks in advance and toppings such as whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or sauces can be added before serving.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Anyone remember this recipe? If so, please pass along!!! Thanks!

Here you goHere is the file from 2005 for the ice cream creations

Attachments

• 2005 The Scoop on Ice Cream creations - pies.pdf
    95.6 KB · Views: 396
Yes, I remember this recipe! It's a family favorite in my household. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (16 oz) spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)Instructions:
1. In a large pot, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Bring the sauce to a simmer and let it cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
5. Serve the sauce over the cooked spaghetti and top with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!

Related to Delicious Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie Recipe for All to Enjoy

1. How do I make the crust for the Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie?

To make the crust, you will need crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, melted butter, and sugar. Mix the crushed cookies and sugar together, then add in the melted butter until the mixture is well combined. Press the mixture into a pie dish and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Let it cool before adding the filling.

2. Can I use regular coffee instead of espresso in the Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie?

Yes, you can use regular coffee instead of espresso if you prefer. Just make sure it is strongly brewed and chilled before adding it to the recipe.

3. Can I substitute the vanilla ice cream with a different flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the vanilla ice cream with any other flavor you like. Some popular options include chocolate, coffee, or caramel ice cream. Just make sure it complements the cappuccino flavor of the pie.

4. How far in advance can I make the Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie?

You can make the pie and freeze it for up to 2 weeks before serving. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.

5. Can I add toppings to the Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie?

Yes, you can add toppings such as whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or crushed cookies on top of the pie before serving. You can also drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce over the top for an extra touch of indulgence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheryl929
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies