• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Colossal Salad Recipe for Summer Parties

In summary, the Delicious and Easy Colossal Salad Recipe for Summer Parties requires 1 head of romaine lettuce, 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, 1 cup of sliced cucumbers, 1 cup of sliced red onion, 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup of sliced Kalamata olives, 1 cup of chickpeas, 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. It can be made ahead of time, with the dressing added right before serving. Substitutions can be made based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The
jrstephens
I did this yesterday and everyone loved it. It was so colorful and pretty! I think I will started pusshing it for my summer shows. And it was quick to prepare. We just served it over the noodles and did not mix them end b/c my SA bowl was full already. And we did not mix the dressing it either, so, people could choose which they wanted.

A big hit! Although the party was not.

I LOVE this salad! I've made it at 3 of my last 4 shows!:)

That sounds amazing! What dish did you make? I love when something is both visually appealing and delicious. It's great that it was quick to prepare as well. I'm sure it was a hit with everyone. Sorry to hear that the party wasn't as successful, but at least the food was a success!

Related to Delicious and Easy Colossal Salad Recipe for Summer Parties

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious and Easy Colossal Salad Recipe for Summer Parties?

The ingredients for this salad recipe are 1 head of romaine lettuce, 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, 1 cup of sliced cucumbers, 1 cup of sliced red onion, 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup of sliced Kalamata olives, 1 cup of chickpeas, 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salad a few hours ahead of time. Just keep the dressing separate and add it right before serving to prevent the lettuce from getting soggy.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a different type of lettuce or cheese, or leave out the chickpeas for a gluten-free option.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, perfect for a summer party or gathering with friends and family.

5. What dressing do you recommend for this salad?

We recommend using the homemade dressing included in the recipe, but you can also use your favorite store-bought dressing. Balsamic vinaigrette or Greek dressing would pair well with the flavors in this salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies