• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Deep Dish Baker the Same Size as the Deep Dish Pie Plate?

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker is a versatile baking dish made of stoneware that can be used for a variety of dishes and is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not recommended for stovetop use and should be hand washed with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. It also has a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleaning and is dishwasher safe. Avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick coating and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
Energizermom
Not the deep covered baker, but the deep dish baker that PC used to carry. How does the size compare to the Deep Dish Pie Plate? I am trying to figure out some recipes for the Deep Dish Pie Plate and want to know if the sizes are compatible. Does anyone know?

Thanks

the DDPP is 6 cups, the DDB is 8 cups, and the MB (for comparison purposes) is 4 cups

If i have a customer that just got a crack on theirs is it still under warranty???How long ago did pampered chef have this item

So then would the RCB be a good substitute piece? The DDB was one stone I never got around to buying.

how long ago did they sell it last?

Love my DDB; wish we still sold it. It was the perfect size for a pan of cornbread or apple crisp. I'd say it's been at least 3 years since it was discontinued.

It was still available Summer 2010 but gone that fall.

The deep dish baker was 8 cups so I'd cut the recipe somewhat if using the RCB or DD Pie Plate (both are 6 cups). Interestingly the loaf pan is also 6 cups - I thought it was smaller... If you don't want to change the recipe you could use the fluted pan or square baker (each 11 cups) or DCB (12 1/2 cups).

for your question! The Deep Dish Baker and the Deep Dish Pie Plate are actually two different sizes. The Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 12 cups, while the Deep Dish Pie Plate has a capacity of 8 cups. This means that the Deep Dish Baker is larger and can hold more ingredients. However, both are great for making delicious recipes and can be used interchangeably depending on the dish you are making. I hope this helps with your recipe planning! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Deep Dish Baker used for?

The Deep Dish Baker is a versatile baking dish that can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, lasagnas, gratins, and desserts.

2. Is the Deep Dish Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Deep Dish Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Baker is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven.

4. What materials is the Deep Dish Baker made of?

The Deep Dish Baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material. It also has a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleaning.

5. How do I clean the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick coating and allow it to cool down before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kam