• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Purchase Limit for Deep Covered Bakers?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or grill. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. It is not suitable for stovetop use and is perfect for making a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, stews, desserts, and bread.
schel
Is there a limit on how many Deep Covered Bakers can be purchased still?
Schel

No, there is not.

There is a restriction in the Policy Guide that if a customer wants a certain number of a single item, you must contact Home Office, but that's something like 50.

ley, unfortunately, I am not sure what specific product or brand you are referring to. Could you provide more information so I can assist you better? Thank you.

What is a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that is designed to cook food evenly and retain moisture for delicious results. It can be used in the oven, microwave, or even on the grill.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is recommended to preheat the oven with the dish inside to avoid sudden temperature changes that could cause cracking.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface as it can scratch the glaze.

What kind of recipes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The possibilities are endless with the Deep Covered Baker! You can make casseroles, roasts, stews, desserts, and even bread. It is perfect for one-pot meals and can be used for both cooking and serving.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is not designed to withstand direct heat and may crack or break if used on a stovetop. Stick to using it in the oven, microwave, or grill for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefnene