• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker in the Microwave

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware from Pampered Chef that can be used to bake, roast, and microwave a variety of dishes. It is specifically designed for use in the microwave and is safe to use as long as instructions are followed. This includes making dishes such as casseroles, roasted meats and vegetables, and even cakes and breads. Cooking times may vary, but dishes typically cook faster in the Deep Covered Baker compared to traditional oven cooking. It is recommended to hand wash the Baker with warm, soapy water to extend its lifespan, but it is also dishwasher safe. It is important to avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the Baker.
DebPC
Staff member
Deep Covered Baker

392166_342454362516265_1166838462_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last night was a couples party booked from a couples party. My recipe was chicken fajitas so I was using the DCB but I didn't need to. The past host husband went on and on about the DCB and how everyone needed to get one tonight. 3 people bought one at full price. This is why I go around and ask what the fav product is. Another guy couldn't stop talking about the mix n chop (he called it the star chopper - because of it's shape) and at least 4 people got that.

Wow! Great!

Love this!

Deep covered baker.jpg

I tell you what, I am SO glad I have my DCB, and more so next week. We are moving into a hotel for about 10 days....I don't think I'll have an oven, just a regular microwave and a 2-burner stove top. It has a full kitchen or at least a small one. So I'll be very glad for knowing how to use my DCB and for my 12" skillet!! ;)

What is the Deep Covered Baker in the Microwave?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware from Pampered Chef that allows you to bake, roast, and microwave a variety of dishes in the microwave.

Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is specifically designed for use in the microwave and is safe to use as long as the instructions are followed.

What types of dishes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can make a variety of dishes in the Deep Covered Baker, including casseroles, roasted meats and vegetables, and even desserts like cakes and breads.

How long does it take to cook a dish in the Deep Covered Baker?

Cooking times will vary depending on the dish you are making, but typically, dishes will cook faster in the Deep Covered Baker compared to traditional oven cooking.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to extend its lifespan. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Allison