• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding What to Take to My Show: Small Bowls or Sprinkles?

In summary, the small bowls or the new sprinkles would be good options to take to a show. If the show is with someone who the expert knows, then the Cake Pedestal would be a good choice.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I usually take one sneak peak product to my shows. What do you think I should take? I was thinking the small bowls or the new sprinkles. Something small but fun to get their interest.

The sprinkles or a sauce would be good- use them to make a sample of some food item?
I think it would probably depend on if I knew the host or the crowd a little- like if they are big bamboo fans, or BBQ fans, or something? If you don't know, then yeah. Those sound good, and simple.

I would be taking the Cake Pedestal to book April, since my March would usually be booked by now. If March is not booked yet, I would bring Bamboo.

I just had to taste the new sauces..OMG! The raspberry Habanero is SO GOOD. Can't wait to try it on food or a block of warm brie!! :angel::love:
I will love trying this out at shows!

The chili-pepper is good, but in more of a hot-salsa sort of way.

I am going to take the dot tumbler just 1 and all the sauces & spices & sprinkles and maybe the bbq basket i am really liking all of them it will be hard for me not to take just a few lol

I have been doing a lava cake in the fluted stone, so I took the cake stand last night. No one booked a show though. I was sort of bummed. It looked real nice though! :)

Last night was the first show I took some spring products. Sadly, there were only 2 guests.

I took my lemon sprinkles and the adjustable tiered tower. Then I talk about all the new spices and rubs coming soon, and mention the 2 of our new products will be 60% in April for our lucky hosts. One guest booked for April, and the host is going to push for another booking in April as she wants both spring products! LOL

I rarely bring new products to shows before the season starts unless I will use them with the recipe. This season I'm taking the cake stand because I'm doing the 13 minute cake in the fluted pan to show off the stoneware sale. I use it as a booking tool.

I always give each guest a copy of the new mini so they see what is coming soon but not until checkout and I stress that they can't add the new items to the current show.

What are the benefits of using small bowls for my show?

Small bowls are a great option for your show because they allow you to portion out ingredients and create a visually appealing display. They also help keep your workspace organized and make it easier for guests to sample different items.

Can I use both small bowls and sprinkles at my show?

Absolutely! Using a combination of small bowls and sprinkles can add variety and interest to your display. You can use the small bowls for larger or messier items, and the sprinkles for smaller or more delicate items.

How many small bowls should I bring to my show?

This will depend on the number of guests you are expecting and the amount of ingredients you will be using. As a general rule, we recommend having at least one small bowl for every two guests, but it's always better to have a few extra just in case.

What types of ingredients are best suited for small bowls?

Small bowls are great for holding ingredients that are easy to portion out, such as nuts, candies, or small fruits. They can also be used for dips, sauces, or toppings. Avoid using small bowls for liquids or items that are too messy.

Can I use alternative containers instead of small bowls?

Yes, you can use other types of containers such as ramekins, shot glasses, or even muffin tins as an alternative to small bowls. Just make sure they are clean, food-safe, and appropriate for the ingredients you will be using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Kelly8