• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding How to Contact Merril: Website vs. Email

I have the same. Mine has my name, cell phone that is just for PC & website.Put mine on the van when I got back from Conference. I have already seen people behind me writing down info...at least I hope that is what they are doing. It has also made me very aware of how I drive! I have my name, cell phone #, and website. I want the traffic on my website, especially if they don't want to contact me personally (some people are just like that!)Now I'm gonna have to get one!!
Becky0216
I am ordering the window decals from Merril. Should I list my website or my email on it? Which one do you think is better?
Thanks

Because my husband is incredibly paranoid about me listing my info, I would think email (for me) because it doesn't list out my full name. My website has /andreacooper in it - and from there it has my contact info. He's very weird about this. I honestly haven't gotten my decals yet, but I sooooooo want to!!!!!

Here is some info I was told, I live in OK. My insurance is with Progressive. If I put contact info of any kind on my van, I have to start paying insurane and taxes of a business vechile. I do have the PC decal on my van, but no contact info. I have been followed in to walmart parking lot for a catty which did get me a good size order.

You might check with your insurance and state rules.

cwinter474 said:
Here is some info I was told, I live in OK. My insurance is with Progressive. If I put contact info of any kind on my van, I have to start paying insurane and taxes of a business vechile. I do have the PC decal on my van, but no contact info. I have been followed in to walmart parking lot for a catty which did get me a good size order.

You might check with your insurance and state rules.

We have the same thing here in Michigan. My insurance is State Farm - but I don't think it goes by your insurance, I think it's state law.

I say website. I've started eliminating my email from most of my labels and such (thanks DebJ for the tip). I want the traffic to my website, they can always contact me there!

amy07 said:
I say website. I've started eliminating my email from most of my labels and such (thanks DebJ for the tip). I want the traffic to my website, they can always contact me there!

True! I only put my email if I am including all info.....I try to make sure to use my website mostly.

As Amy said, website only!!!

Website...I have also started leaving my email off of labels, etc. The "contact me" button on my pws will direct them to me.

I would do website. I actually need to get one of those on my car. My DH said go for it.

does anyone think phone number is a better choice?
Thanks for the opinions.

I went ahead and got one, but I got the one without any personalized info. I didn't think about it at the time but I would have been willing to do my website, but if someone approaches me I can always give them a business card.

I got an email account that was separate from my home email account and used that for marketing purposes...

amy07 said:

I second that! That's what I want to start doing as well.

Jennie4PC said:
I would do website. I actually need to get one of those on my car. My DH said go for it.

My DH thinks it would look tacky! :rolleyes: So, I am thinking of just putting my web address. What about cell number? Anyone have that too?

I use my cell as my biz contact #, so my window decal has my name, cell #, and website.

great thanks alot ladies.

DebbieJ said:
I use my cell as my biz contact #, so my window decal has my name, cell #, and website.

I have the same

Mine has my name, cell phone that is just for PC & website.

Put mine on the van when I got back from Conference. I have already seen people behind me writing down info...at least I hope that is what they are doing. It has also made me very aware of how I drive! I have my name, cell phone #, and website. I want the traffic on my website, especially if they don't want to contact me personally (some people are just like that!)

Now I'm gonna have to get one!!

1. How do I know if I should contact Merril through their website or email?

The best way to determine the most appropriate method of contact is to consider the urgency and complexity of your inquiry. If your question or concern requires immediate attention or involves personal information, we recommend contacting Merril through email. For general inquiries or non-urgent matters, using the website's contact form may be more suitable.

2. Is it possible to contact Merril through both their website and email?

Yes, you can contact Merril through both their website and email. However, we recommend choosing one method of contact for each inquiry to avoid duplicate responses and confusion.

3. How long does it typically take for Merril to respond to website inquiries?

We strive to respond to all website inquiries within 24 hours during business days. If you do not receive a response within this timeframe, please check your spam folder or contact us through email.

4. Can I attach files or images when contacting Merril through their website?

Yes, our website's contact form allows you to attach files or images to your inquiry. This can be helpful if you have a specific question or concern about a product or order.

5. Is there a specific email address I should use to contact Merril?

Yes, please use the email address listed on our website's contact page for all inquiries. This will ensure your email is directed to the appropriate department and receives a timely response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • ilovpc