• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Recipe & Drink Choices

In summary, the December recipe choices include holiday favorites such as roasted turkey, glazed ham, and mashed potatoes, as well as festive desserts like gingerbread cookies and peppermint bark. Vegetarian options such as roasted vegetable quinoa salad and butternut squash risotto are also available. There are several drink choices for December, including hot cocoa, eggnog, and mulled wine, as well as non-alcoholic options like spiced apple cider and cranberry spritzer. Substitutions can be made for the December recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences, and all recipes come with detailed cooking instructions and tips. The December recipes and ingredients can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
janezapchef
Gold Member
What are you offering for these? I like to pick two recipes to choose from and stick with them for the month. I also give a list of drink recipes to choose from. So far, I'm drawing a blank for December choices. So, what will you be offering?
TIA!

I'm offering cookie exchanges, and making the easy peanut butter press cookies, and after-dinner mint triangles,
or I'm offering easy appetizer shows, and having bread w/ oil dippings, cream cheese with pineapple-rum sauce, and making steamed wonton purses w/ Thai peanut sauce and ginger wasabi sauce for dipping.

Just wondering if anyone is offering anything different. Thanks, Becky though! Those are good ideas! I'm liking the idea of the appetizers. Still haven't tried the steamed wonton purses. Maybe I will today. :)

What are the recipe choices for December?

The December recipe choices include holiday favorites such as roasted turkey, glazed ham, and mashed potatoes. There are also festive desserts like gingerbread cookies and peppermint bark. Vegetarian options such as roasted vegetable quinoa salad and butternut squash risotto are also available.

Are there any drink choices for December?

Yes, there are several drink choices for December. Hot cocoa, eggnog, and mulled wine are popular choices for the holiday season. Non-alcoholic options such as spiced apple cider and cranberry spritzer are also available.

Can I make substitutions for the December recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the December recipes. Many of the recipes can be adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions on substitutions.

Do the December recipes come with cooking instructions?

Yes, all of the December recipes come with detailed cooking instructions. Each recipe also includes tips and tricks to ensure a successful and delicious meal. Additionally, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide additional support and guidance if needed.

Can I order the December recipes and ingredients online?

Yes, you can order the December recipes and ingredients online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the recipes and ingredients you would like to order and they will be shipped directly to your doorstep. Alternatively, you can also place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • TheFreddiesCook