• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Sales Success: Achieving 3K and Heading to Leadership!

R
RachelNguyen
Has anyone else gotten to $3k for the month? I have had three shows so far and they have all been good ones, but the one last night was MASSIVE... $1665 in sales so far, so I am at $2999 with another show to go next week. I am really excited because I am going to leadership, so I'll earn a couple thousand extra points towards the trip next year. Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Rachel!! Congratulations! I put off getting my Cheffer button for Leadership, but I'll be looking for you guys!

Once all of my shows close, I should make my 3K, and I WILL be at leadership.

I am at $3746 right now with a show tonight and a show tomorrow morning. I will hit almost $6k this month because I WILL earn this trip!:D

Wow! I'm impressed with these numbers! I just got my two shows and called it good. I don't think I would have wanted to squeeze another two or three shows in to make the $3000. Of course, I'm not close enough to make it to a trip either :). I'm sure that would motivate me ;). Good luck Kristi on reaching your goal and congratulations to those of you who have put in such great months.

It's okay Michele, me too. I got $325 in sales this month but made 2 shows of it so I'm happy with that. I knew it would be my slowest month as I am busy at work. That's the great thing about this, it's flexible!

Congratulations!
PampMomof3 said:
I am at $3746 right now with a show tonight and a show tomorrow morning. I will hit almost $6k this month because I WILL earn this trip!:D

I am so impressed! Congratulations!

I had decided in October that I wasn't going to go for the trip this year because I am so far away. Now I have about 6K before I would earn it, so I am not going to do it this year. BUT, I am definitely going for it next year, LOL!

What a great job, everyone!

I have about $1000 in sales right now - and I'm HOPING when I close my fundraiser this evening, it will be over $3000! I've been taking calls & emails all week w/ questions about this fundraiser - so there seems to be a good buzz surrounding it - You just can't ever tell w/ a Catalog Show.......150 kids who took order packets - and I'm going to the school to pick them up this afternoon....I imagine the possibilities of what it could be, and then I also imagine the dud that it could be! I also have 2 other catalog shows to close - and that's it for Dec.....on to January (9 shows booked so far!!!)

Hi Becky,

I did an online fundraiser for my son's school program and it came out to around $1200, which was great since it was so last minute. Please keep us posted on how yours goes. And maybe start another thread with more details about how you organized it? I am thinking of doing one with catalogs next year.

Thanks!

RachelNguyen said:
Hi Becky,

I did an online fundraiser for my son's school program and it came out to around $1200, which was great since it was so last minute. Please keep us posted on how yours goes. And maybe start another thread with more details about how you organized it? I am thinking of doing one with catalogs next year.

Thanks!

How I organized it??? Ha Ha! A Past Hostess called me Nov 28th, and said "Hey, I was just thinking this would be a great time to do a fundraiser for my kid's school....can we start tomorrow?" So I drove all over gathering 150 catalogs from my director and cluster mates, spent the day making copies of a cover letter and order form, and putting together packets w/ the letter, a catalog, and an order form...and getting it all to the school by 2:00 pm the next day! That's all the organizing I did! But I will start another thread if it turns out well.....I have over $200 in online orders for it already!

Man you 3kers ROCK! How did you get there with December! Both years so far have been a total flog for me, as everyone is too busy to even do catty shows! Both this year and last year I have only had 1 or 2 shows total and under $1k for that month! :O(

heat123 said:
Man you 3kers ROCK! How did you get there with December! Both years so far have been a total flog for me, as everyone is too busy to even do catty shows! Both this year and last year I have only had 1 or 2 shows total and under $1k for that month! :O(

I think it's because I'm letting people know of my goal. I will get there but I go on vacation tomorrow through Thursday ( a cruise to Jamaica and Grand Caymans!!!:D ) and I have $1078 to go with a show tomorrow. A really quick show at that! I will be there for 2 hours and then I have to leave to drive south for my cruise! i won't be on for 5 DAYS:eek: so wish me luck on not having withdrawals!!!:eek:

My sales for the month right now are at $4301! I need to turn in $5400 to win this San Fran trip!! After this, directorship is on my mind!:D ;)

Related to December Sales Success: Achieving 3K and Heading to Leadership!

1. How can I achieve $3k in sales for the month of December?

There are several strategies you can use to achieve $3k in sales for the month of December. First, make sure you have a strong and diverse product line that appeals to your target market. You can also offer promotions and discounts to entice customers to make larger purchases. Additionally, focusing on customer service and building relationships with your customers can lead to repeat business and higher sales. Finally, actively promoting your business through social media and word-of-mouth can help attract new customers and increase sales.

2. Has anyone else been able to reach $3k in sales for the month?

Many consultants have been able to achieve $3k in sales for the month of December. It is a common goal for many consultants during the holiday season. However, every consultant's business and sales approach may differ, so it is important to focus on your own goals and strategies rather than comparing yourself to others.

3. How many shows do I need to have to reach $3k in sales for the month?

The number of shows you need to have to reach $3k in sales for the month of December will vary depending on your average sales per show. For example, if your average sales per show is $500, you will need to have at least 6 shows to reach $3k. However, if your average sales per show is $1000, you will only need 3 shows to reach $3k.

4. Can I still qualify for leadership if I reach $3k in sales for the month?

Yes, reaching $3k in sales for the month of December will not only help you earn extra points towards the leadership trip, but it can also help you achieve other incentives and recognition within your company. Keep in mind that leadership qualification criteria may vary depending on the company, so make sure to check with your specific company's guidelines.

5. What are some tips for maximizing sales and reaching $3k for the month?

There are several tips you can follow to maximize sales and reach $3k for the month of December. First, make sure to promote your business and products through multiple channels, such as social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth. You can also offer incentives, such as free gifts or discounts, for customers who make larger purchases. Additionally, make sure to follow up with customers after their purchase to build relationships and encourage repeat business. Finally, stay organized and plan ahead to make the most of your time and resources during the busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JoyfulChef