• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Consultant Special Flyer?

In summary, the December Consultant Special Flyer is a promotional flyer released exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of December. It features discounted products and special offers that can be accessed through the consultant back office on the Pampered Chef website. These products are only available at a discounted price to consultants, but customers can purchase them at full price through a consultant. The flyer is valid for the entire month, but some products may have limited quantities. Pampered Chef consultants can also use their personal discount on top of the already discounted prices, allowing them to save even more on their purchases.
cheflsg
Gold Member
Does anyone have the official December flier? They have not put it on consultant's corner yet. Thanks!

I was just wondering about it myself. I wish they wouldn't wait until the month of to put stuff like that up. I have a meeting today with a recruit lead who is thinking of joining in January & I'd like to show her this. They really should post it so it will be available by the 1st of that month at the latest, even if it means posting it on the last day of the previous month when the first falls on a weekend.

Wish they'd hurry up and download that flyer they mentioned!

It's there now. Go to the download center.

1. What is the December Consultant Special Flyer?

The December Consultant Special Flyer is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef exclusively for consultants during the month of December. It features discounted products and special offers for consultants to share with their customers.

2. How can I access the December Consultant Special Flyer?

The December Consultant Special Flyer can be accessed through your consultant back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, then navigate to the "Resources" section where you will find the flyer available for download.

3. Are the products featured in the December Consultant Special Flyer available to all customers?

No, the products featured in the December Consultant Special Flyer are only available at the discounted price to Pampered Chef consultants. However, customers can purchase these products at full price through a consultant during the month of December.

4. How long is the December Consultant Special Flyer valid?

The December Consultant Special Flyer is valid for the entire month of December. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month, so it is recommended to act quickly if interested in a specific item.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the December Consultant Special Flyer prices?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your personal discount on top of the already discounted prices in the December Consultant Special Flyer. This allows you to save even more on your purchases during the month of December.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BBSoccerMom
  • kam