• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Death by Chocolate Party Invites?

In summary, a "Death by Chocolate Party" is a gathering where friends and family enjoy various chocolate-themed treats and desserts. Anyone can host a party and the invites can be customized to fit your needs. The party invites include a variety of easy and delicious chocolate recipes and can be customized with event details. Additional Pampered Chef products can be purchased, but are not necessary to host a successful party.
chefettesusan
I'm a new consultant. I want to have a party where the guest actually make the dessert or even have two teams that compete to make them. Wondering is anyone had any ideas and invitations for something like that. I want it to be a fun girl's night out.

Any suggestions are needed!

If I got get that party theme binder ideas emailed to me that would be great too! My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Susan

Brownie Fudge SundaesI have done Brownie Fudge Sundaes set up in stations. I made the brownies in the mini fluted stoneware. Stations are as follows:
food chopper = peanuts,
egg slicer plus = strawberries (I show how to make strawberry fans),
crinkle cutter & cutting board = bananas,
easy accent decorator = whipped topping,
prep bowls or simple additions bowls= marachino cherries, pineapples,
ice cream scoop = ice cream.

Guests make their own and have fun testing out each product.

Death by Chocolate infoHere is some flyers, games, etc. Please note that I can't take credit for making these flyers/invites, but I am happy to share them with you. :)

HTH,
Jenn

Attachments

• Chocoholics Delight Invite.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 808
  • Death By Chocolate Flyer.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 830
  • Death by Chocolate Flyer2.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 821
  • Death By Chocolate Kitchen Show Flyer.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 968
  • Chocolate food of lovers Invitation.doc
    36 KB · Views: 694
More Death by Chocolate info.Here is some more information for you.

Attachments

• Death by Chocolate KS-Consultant Tip Sheet.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 927
  • Death by Chocolate Recipes.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 982
  • Name that Candy Bar.doc
    166.5 KB · Views: 826
  • Candy Bar Recruiting Poem.doc
    24 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Chocolate Show Recipes.doc
    29 KB · Views: 899
Last edited by a moderator:
Jenn ~ You Are The Best!Thanks For Sharing Your Chocolate Docs! They Are Very Handy For Me!
;)

What is a "Death by Chocolate Party"?

A "Death by Chocolate Party" is a fun and indulgent gathering where friends and family come together to enjoy various chocolate-themed treats and desserts. It's a great way to celebrate special occasions or just have a fun night in with loved ones.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a "Death by Chocolate Party"?

No, anyone can host a "Death by Chocolate Party"! Our party invites are designed for anyone to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.

What types of chocolate-themed recipes are included in the party invite?

Our "Death by Chocolate Party" invites include a variety of easy and delicious recipes that feature chocolate as the main ingredient. Some examples include chocolate truffles, chocolate lava cakes, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Can I customize the party invite to fit my event?

Yes, our party invites can be customized with your event details, including date, time, location, and any additional information you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of different designs and colors to match your party theme.

Are there any additional products or tools needed to host a "Death by Chocolate Party"?

No, our party invites include all the necessary recipes and instructions for hosting a successful "Death by Chocolate Party". However, you may choose to purchase additional Pampered Chef products to enhance the chocolate-making experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies