• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Chocolate and Wine Be the Perfect Pairing for a Party?

is hosting a "sip and dip" party at her house this weekend and she is thinking about using the Trifle Bowl as a centerpiece. There are also wine and chocolate pairings that can be done like this one http://wine.about.com/od/winerecommendations/a/winechocolate.htm . Can you come to the party?
NMmommy
Would that make a good combo? My April host wants to do something easy with wine! She also wants to know how my Margaritaville Party goes this weekend. I want to use the Trifle bowl. (Which I still have to order) I think it would be a great seller with this crowd. I really want to show it off. You ladies are the best with suggestions!

wine & chocolate?? how can you go wrong! LOL. Sounds great to me!! :D

A "sip and dip" party is also fun... you can make a dip in the deep dish baker or small round baker. Or a wine and cheese tasting party... show off those Simple Additions! You could use the Trifle Bowl as a centerpiece, or put chips in it, or something like that.

Don't forget to tell everyone about how red wine and chocolate are good for you with all those anti-oxidants!

Can I come???? Chocolate and wine sound soooo good right now. There is a quiz on here somewhere about chocolate. Have someone try the wine bottle opener...I LOVE LOVE LOVE ours. I liked the one I had before pc but ours is so much better and easier to use.

I know these don't go in the trifle bowl, but last night I tried the tuxedo brownies and they are sooooo awesome! I can't wait to try them at a show, they turn out beautiful. I am not a wine drinker, but if you have a local wine shop they'd be able to help her/you find a good wine to go with chocolate.

Good luck, it sounds like fun! So does the Margaritaville party, what are you doing for that?

Jess

1. What is "Death by Chocolate and Wine"?

"Death by Chocolate and Wine" is a delicious dessert recipe that combines rich chocolate flavors with a hint of red wine. It is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and indulging in a glass of wine at the same time.

2. How do I make "Death by Chocolate and Wine"?

To make this decadent dessert, you will need chocolate cake mix, red wine, chocolate chips, and heavy cream. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box to make the cake, but substitute the water with red wine. Once the cake is baked, melt chocolate chips and heavy cream together to create a smooth ganache. Pour the ganache over the cake and let it set before serving.

3. Can I use any type of red wine for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of red wine for "Death by Chocolate and Wine". However, we recommend using a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot to complement the chocolate flavors.

4. How can I make this recipe more healthy?

While "Death by Chocolate and Wine" is definitely a decadent dessert, there are a few ways to make it healthier. You can use a sugar-free cake mix or substitute the heavy cream with coconut cream. You can also use dark chocolate chips for a more nutritious option.

5. Can I make "Death by Chocolate and Wine" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dessert ahead of time. Simply follow the recipe and let the cake cool completely before pouring the ganache over it. You can then cover and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to let it sit at room temperature for a bit before serving to allow the ganache to soften.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCAnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • KCPChef