• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deanna Pappas and Jessie's Broken Engagement on The Bachelorette

In summary, Deanna Pappas called off her engagement to Jesse Kovalchik. She was unhappy with Jesse and his character.
jrstephens
OH well. Here's another that didn't last!! I knew she should have picked the other one!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-calls-off-engagement/14940?nc

jrstephens said:
OH well. Here's another that didn't last!! I knew she should have picked the other one!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-calls-off-engagement/14940?nc

Yeah Jesse wasn't my choice either. I was rooting for the lawyer guy...can't remember his name. She really led him on.

No surprise there. They just seemed like a really odd match. Anyone know when the next season starts? I'm having withdrawals :)

Isn't it usually in January or February?

The next season should be after the beginning of the year. The bachelor is going to be Jason too.

Aww. Poor Jessie. I really liked him even though they made and odd match. I like Jason too. I can't wait until the show comes back on.

well, what a shocker (please note the intended sarcasm). She sooo should have chosen Jason. There were too many red flags that things wouldn't work out with Jesse, no matter how sweet he is.
From Jesse's post she dosen't seem like the nicest person. I grew kind of sick of her as a bachelorette. She seemed VERY high maintenance. I liked her the first go-round, but when she had the power, it seemed to go to her head. Jason is better off without her & Jesse is, too.

gee surprise surprise..... :)

Why do you guys even watch this anymore? This show needs to die...I think it is so demoralizing to women...

The women act so stupid...just to get a man? PULEEZ...

oh no!! i LOVED jessie! i definitely liked jason too & thought she maybe would have fit better with him. but i really really loved jessie.

so jasons the new bachelor? woowoo!

Related to Deanna Pappas and Jessie's Broken Engagement on The Bachelorette

1. Who are Deanna Pappis and Jessie?

Deanna Pappis and Jessie are two of Pampered Chef's top consultants who have achieved great success in their business and are known for their expertise and knowledge in the kitchen.

2. How did Deanna Pappis and Jessie become involved with Pampered Chef?

Both Deanna Pappis and Jessie were introduced to Pampered Chef by friends and fell in love with the products and the company's mission. They both decided to become independent consultants and have been with the company for several years.

3. What sets Deanna Pappis and Jessie apart from other Pampered Chef consultants?

Deanna Pappis and Jessie have both been recognized as top performers and leaders within Pampered Chef. They are known for their exceptional customer service, cooking demonstrations, and their ability to help others achieve success in their own Pampered Chef business.

4. What types of recipes do Deanna Pappis and Jessie specialize in?

Deanna Pappis and Jessie have a wide range of expertise in the kitchen and are skilled in creating delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. They are known for their quick and easy weeknight meals, as well as their gourmet dishes for special occasions.

5. Can I book a cooking demonstration with Deanna Pappis and Jessie?

Yes, both Deanna Pappis and Jessie are available for cooking demonstrations and workshops. You can contact them directly or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a demonstration with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies