• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with an Awkward Encounter: To Fess or Not to Fess?

In summary, the conversation revolved around whether or not the person should mention recognizing their High School Sweetheart's Mom at their show. The person is unsure if the mom remembers them and is worried about the potential repercussions. The general consensus is to let it go and not bring up the past, as it may not have a positive impact on their business. The person ultimately decides to follow their gut reaction and not mention it.
Crystal Patton
OK at my show this afternoon one of the guests came in and I recognized (sp?) her as my High School Sweethearts Mom. This was over a decade ago so she didn't remember me. Do I mention it? She didn't like me when I dated her son (who is now married to his second wife and they have a daughter) and I broke up with him. He and I are on friendly terms now. But ... I don't know what she would say or if she would keep her order with me or ...
I just don't know.:yuck:
I DO know that she should hear it from me, maybe when I do the CC calls tomorrow?
What do you guys think? Should I just let it go?

If you are afraid that it would cause her to withdraw her order, I would just let it go.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If she did not recognize you, and your name is different than when she knew you, let
it go. No need to bring up the past. What good will it do? It does not sound as tho
you will better your business by "confessing to know her". Hope she gave you a nice order.

Let it go - many people do not like those memories dredged up. Think about it - she might very well have recognized you and be thinking the very same things you are.

Thank you guys. I felt the same way as all of you, but I didn't want to be secretive. You thoughts have helped me to stand by my gut reaction.

BTY Her order was OK

I would just let it go.

Ditto here- if she does find out for some reason, just make it seem that you didn't recognize her either and didn't put 2 and 2 together with the name.

1. What is "Delema - Do I Fess?"

"Delema - Do I Fess?" is a popular seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of garlic, onion, herbs, and spices that adds delicious flavor to any dish.

2. How do I use "Delema - Do I Fess?"

"Delema - Do I Fess?" can be used in a variety of ways, including as a dry rub for meats, a seasoning for vegetables, or a flavor enhancer for soups and stews. Simply sprinkle it on your food before cooking or add it to your dish while it's cooking for maximum flavor.

3. Is "Delema - Do I Fess?" gluten-free?

Yes, "Delema - Do I Fess?" is gluten-free. It does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

4. Can "Delema - Do I Fess?" be used on all types of food?

Yes, "Delema - Do I Fess?" is a versatile seasoning blend that can be used on a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, soups, and more. It adds a delicious flavor to any dish.

5. How long does "Delema - Do I Fess?" last?

The shelf life of "Delema - Do I Fess?" is approximately 2 years. It is recommended to store it in a cool, dry place to maintain its flavor and freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ahammons