• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with a Stained and Chipped Cookie Sheet - Warranty Inquiry

I got a new one that was discolored when it arrived; HO did a replacement right away but makes me wonder, too, now...So far my new one is great - totally different than my old one. My old one looks 10 years old (finish-wise).My new one so far is good.
WLMcCoy
Good Morning everyone! I have a show today & I am too excited to sleep! :)

Anywho, I have only used the cookie sheet I ordered for myself last month two times. & it is stained a yellowish color, and parts of the shiny metal have chipped off. I am too embarassed to take it to shows & tell them I've only had it a month. Is this a warranty thing? Thanks girls!

Call HO and tell them - I am sure they will do a replacement !

Yes, call HO, this sounds like the problem they were having at the beginning of the season. When did you buy your baking sheet?

That's the thing! I just bought it this month.. After they were 'fixed'!

Strange thing is, I had a host who's replacement pan arrived to her already spotted and stained. We had to do an adjustment on it....after she had waited several months to get a good one!:eek: The next one they sent was fine though. So definitely get yours replaced!Makes me wonder if the problem is really solved.

ChefBeckyD said:
Strange thing is, I had a host who's replacement pan arrived to her already spotted and stained. We had to do an adjustment on it....after she had waited several months to get a good one!:eek: The next one they sent was fine though. So definitely get yours replaced!Makes me wonder if the problem is really solved.
Or if the stock got mixed up in the warehouse? Maybe there was 1 skid not disposed of?

I also got a "new one" that was discolored when it arrived; HO did a replacement right away but makes me wonder, too, now...

So far my new one is great - totally different than my old one. My old one looks 10 years old (finish-wise). My new one so far is good.

Yellowing would be oxidation or iron build-up in the plating process, so make sure you call HO in case there was a batch not inspected well.

Last edited:

Related to Dealing with a Stained and Chipped Cookie Sheet - Warranty Inquiry

1. What is the "New Cookie Sheet Problem?"

The "New Cookie Sheet Problem" refers to an issue with our recently released cookie sheets where some customers have reported that their cookies are not baking evenly or are sticking to the sheet.

2. Why are the cookies not baking evenly on the new cookie sheet?

We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating the cause. It could be due to variations in oven temperatures or the material of the cookie sheet.

3. How can I prevent my cookies from sticking to the new cookie sheet?

To prevent your cookies from sticking, we recommend greasing the cookie sheet with butter or using a non-stick cooking spray before placing the dough on the sheet. You can also try using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.

4. Will Pampered Chef be offering a solution to the "New Cookie Sheet Problem?"

Yes, our team is actively working on a solution to address the issue with our new cookie sheets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.

5. Can I return or exchange my new cookie sheet if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not happy with your new cookie sheet, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • quimbychic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • nancycookspc