• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Ordering Stones: Is there still time to place an order?

In summary, the Home Office told Trish that there is no deadline for shows and that orders can be submitted until the last day of the following month.
Trish1953
Silver Member
At the last minute, I am having people want to order stones. Do orders have to be in by midnight tonight? Or, do I have until the 5th (March) to take advantage of this? The HO flyer on CC didn't really give a deadline.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

They can order stones at the sale price as individual orders your website until midnight tonight.

You can turn in an order dated in February as late as March 31st.

but you have until March 5 to get double points.

Just remember that your commission will count for the month that the order is submitted. Also, you won't receive double points for orders submitted after March 5.

Thanks! You guys are always quick to answer my questions!Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

We can turn in a February order as late as March 31st??? WOW!! I dodn't know that.

I Didn't Know That Either....that's Great!!

You always have until the last day of the following month to submit a show for the previous month. (which will use the previous months specials, but your commission would be given in the following month) ....If it is an incentive month, make sure to read the fine print carefully. You can easily get messed up and not earn an incentive because of it needing to be "held and submitted by ___"

jenniferknapp said:
....If it is an incentive month, make sure to read the fine print carefully. You can easily get messed up and not earn an incentive because of it needing to be "held and submitted by ___"

Learned that the hard way. :(

These days everything is "held and submitted". That really puts a damper on last of the month shows that don't close. It knocks us out of the incentive for both months.

They've started doing held in month, submitted by next month 5th. That helps some.

raebates said:
They've started doing held in month, submitted by next month 5th. That helps some.

Hold UP. Please clarify this. Does this mean that in order to get the guest specials for February, the order has to be turned in by the 5th of March??

Good to know. My fundraiser is dragging her feet!

Actually...
DebbieJ said:
They can order stones at the sale price as individual orders your website until midnight tonight.

You can turn in an order dated in February as late as March 31st.

The Home Office told me there is no deadline for shows. I had one of my former team members send me orders (that she had taken and had money for) which I received on December 15th that she had taken in August!!!! Wow, were those people ever PO'd!! But when I called the home office to make sure they would receive the August special they said yes there was no cutoff time.

But I always tell my hosts and customers that the shows cannot be submitted any later than the last day of the next month. Actually, if I am working towards an incentive like double points, I let my hosts know that the show had to close by the last day of the month.

The bridal registry is not showing the sale price but it was yesterday - hope the order that just went through works correctly Fingers crossed

fruit76loop said:
The Home Office told me there is no deadline for shows. I had one of my former team members send me orders (that she had taken and had money for) which I received on December 15th that she had taken in August!!!! Wow, were those people ever PO'd!! But when I called the home office to make sure they would receive the August special they said yes there was no cutoff time.

But I always tell my hosts and customers that the shows cannot be submitted any later than the last day of the next month. Actually, if I am working towards an incentive like double points, I let my hosts know that the show had to close by the last day of the month.

Wow, I never heard that one.

I usually tell hosts and customers the same thing...has to be closed by the last day of the month. I had a host that was PANICKED b/c she won't be ready to close til tomorrow - I told her not to worry about it, it'll still count...but told her not to tell anyone else...don't want that info getting around.

Ok - I thought as an individual order they can not get the guest special. Is that only with a free item with a $60 order????

I have a show that I want to get in by midnight so I can get commission on the 8th so I have money to order a sample package for my show on the 24th. Anyway, there is a previous host that wanted a catalog sent to her as she wanted new stones with the 20% off special. She got the catalog and said she would get me her order this past Sunday. I never got her order so I emailed her again and asked if she decided and that I needed to get my show in by Wednesday. I have not heard back from her (assumed she was busy) so I called her tonight and left messages as she was not home. I am going to submit that show tonight but want to know if I do hear from her can I submit an individual order on PP for her and get the stoneware special??

With the stoneware special, it does not have to be part of a show. Usually the "only on a show" specials are the free gift with purchase ones. That's why there's a statement on the bottom of each month's guest special flyer with the conditions of the sale.

That is what I thought - thanks Ann!

Of course that lady just called me this morning and of course I did submit the show last night! But she doesn't want stoneware now, but wants to order $79 worth of product! As an individual order shipping would be like $14! Yikes! I need to give her a call with her total and I will see how big of a hurry she is in to get her product.

I don't have any shows in March until the 24th but I do have a boutique on the 13th and I may get sales from that. If she is not in any hurry I may just hold her order and add it to the show or the boutique if I get sales. Do you think that is best?

Sharisse, why don't you see if she wants to do a catalog show or cooking show for that matter.

If she is not in a hurry and doesn't want to do a show asked her if you can add her order on to another show to save her $10.

momoftwins said:
That is what I thought - thanks Ann!

Of course that lady just called me this morning and of course I did submit the show last night! But she doesn't want stoneware now, but wants to order $79 worth of product! As an individual order shipping would be like $14! Yikes! I need to give her a call with her total and I will see how big of a hurry she is in to get her product.

I don't have any shows in March until the 24th but I do have a boutique on the 13th and I may get sales from that. If she is not in any hurry I may just hold her order and add it to the show or the boutique if I get sales. Do you think that is best?

When you call her ask if she would consider collecting a few orders and make it qualify. At least the shipping will go down.

My director happens to have all the items that she needs so I will take them to her and just add her order onto the next show that I have and her credit card will be charged then. I still maybe able to talk her into a show at some point though! Thanks Diane and Harriet! The big plus to this is it gets me halfway to a show for March! Woo Hoo!

Related to Deadline for Ordering Stones: Is there still time to place an order?

What is the deadline for ordering stones?

The deadline for ordering stones varies depending on the specific stone and availability. Please refer to the product page or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I still order stones after the deadline?

In most cases, once the deadline for ordering stones has passed, they will no longer be available for purchase. However, some limited edition stones may still be available while supplies last.

Why is there a deadline for ordering stones?

The deadline for ordering stones allows us to ensure that we have enough inventory to fulfill all orders in a timely manner. It also allows us to plan and prepare for any special packaging or shipping needs for the stones.

Can I order stones after the deadline for a future party?

Yes, if you are planning on hosting a party in the future, you can still place an order for stones after the deadline. However, please keep in mind that the availability and pricing of the stones may change by the time of your party.

What happens if I miss the deadline for ordering stones?

If you miss the deadline for ordering stones, you may still be able to purchase them at a later date if they are still available. However, there is no guarantee that the stones will still be in stock or that the pricing will be the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • babywings76