• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for August Show: Sept 15 or 30?

In summary, the deadline for hosting a Pampered Chef show in August is either September 15th or September 30th, depending on your preference. You can still host a show after the September deadline, but will not be eligible for special promotions and discounts. The August deadline cannot be extended, but if you miss it, you can still host a show in the following month. You do not have to submit your show order by the September deadline, as you have until the end of the month to still be eligible for promotions and discounts.
lisa717
Just a little confused here....do we have til Sept 15 or Sept 30 to close an August show?

we have 'til the 15th

what is it about the noon thing....which of course I missed.

What is the deadline for hosting a Pampered Chef show in August?

The deadline for hosting a Pampered Chef show in August is either September 15th or September 30th, depending on your preference.

Can I host a show after the September deadline?

Yes, you can still host a show after the September deadline. However, you will not be eligible for the special promotions and discounts that are available for August shows.

Can I extend the deadline for my August show?

Unfortunately, the deadline for August shows cannot be extended. This is to ensure that all hosts have enough time to plan and prepare for their show, and to allow enough time for orders to be processed and delivered.

What happens if I miss the September deadline?

If you miss the September deadline, you will not be able to host a show in August. However, you can still host a show in the following month and take advantage of the promotions and discounts available for that month.

Do I have to submit my show order by the September deadline?

No, you do not have to submit your show order by the September deadline. You have until the end of the month to submit your order and still be eligible for the August promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies