• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Backorder Date Just Changed!

In summary, the DCB is scheduled to ship on the 23rd. now! However, due to the back order, some customers are still waiting for their orders to arrive.
ChefPaulaB
It is scheduled for shipping on Dec. 23rd. now! Darn (would love to use a stronger word there!) :cry: I have like 3 of them on back order and I know at least one of them is for a Christmas gift that they are doing for an early Christmas celebration, like next week! Oh well, at least it's a good friend of mine so hopefully she'll understand! That really sucks!

not to be a negative Nelly or whatever, but why doesn't HO come prepared for these situations. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of people ordering DCB's! It's such a popular item, plus it was the only glazed stoneware for hosts, and with how much us consultant's love it...we were encouraging them and bragging about how wonderful it is! Just like the back order on SS bowls and sheet pans. The sheet pans were a new product over the S/S '08. This is the first Christmas with them. So many people still love to bake on sheet pans, of course for Christmas baking, people are going to be buying them. (those who don't love stoneware anyway ;) )Sorry for the vent on that....

babywings76 said:
not to be a negative Nelly or whatever, but why doesn't HO come prepared for these situations. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of people ordering DCB's! It's such a popular item, plus it was the only glazed stoneware for hosts, and with how much us consultant's love it...we were encouraging them and bragging about how wonderful it is! Just like the back order on SS bowls and sheet pans. The sheet pans were a new product over the S/S '08. This is the first Christmas with them. So many people still love to bake on sheet pans, of course for Christmas baking, people are going to be buying them. (those who don't love stoneware anyway ;) )

Sorry for the vent on that....

I totally agree... I just hope that all of the customers understand that we have no control over it and don't take it out on us. I still have a customer from early November waiting for her SS Bowls, luckily she's very patient!

babywings76 said:
not to be a negative Nelly or whatever, but why doesn't HO come prepared for these situations. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of people ordering DCB's! It's such a popular item, plus it was the only glazed stoneware for hosts, and with how much us consultant's love it...we were encouraging them and bragging about how wonderful it is! Just like the back order on SS bowls and sheet pans. The sheet pans were a new product over the S/S '08. This is the first Christmas with them. So many people still love to bake on sheet pans, of course for Christmas baking, people are going to be buying them. (those who don't love stoneware anyway ;) )

Sorry for the vent on that....

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! They can foresee some of these things but they never prepare for them! It's called "tendencies in business" that they need to pay attention! I have complained about this before and have some agree with me and others say "they are doing all they can do," but at this point with so many BO items I do not think they are doing their best right now.

And people get really mad when we tell them a date to order by for Christmas and then they do not get the item. And a lot take it out on us the Consultant when we are just operating on what HO tells us.

:grumpy:UGH!!!
My host is going to be upset.

Well for those of us who.... had customers orders shipped to them and then they called because they didn't have their DCB in their shipment, so HO sent an email stating their DCB would be shipped on Dec. 15th.....They had better ship it on Dec. 15th as promised via email. My host purchase the DCB for using at Christmas BEFORE it was on backorder, and she was upset she didn't get it. She calmed down when i told her HO said it was shipping out on the 15th...so hopefully they don't make themselves or me into a liar :)

All this back order stuff makes it a bit difficult for us to stay cheerful, to say the least. Let's hope they over estimated the delay and things will ship well before.

I just got a note that my hosts DCB shipped yesterday!

I got mine today that was BO from a Show I submitted on Nov 30/Dec 1. Maybe that is the "worst case scenario" thing so people don't have fits...

No way. I know several of my hosts & customers have purchased them as gifts.

Maybe that's just for ones that are ordered from now on... I'm not sure, I just went on to CC to check the status and that's what it said, I'm still hoping to get my 3 sooner, they all received emails that said the 15th too, so maybe they'll still come through with that... let's keep our fingers crossed!

Don't worry too much....I had one on backorder, but was only delayed 2 days. It shipped yesterday.

I just looked again it says that the ones on back order will arive by Dec 23 even if it means using expedited shipping!!! YAY HO!!!

I got mine today! And I got my backordered SS Bowls!

I got my two BO'd DCB's today!

ChefPaulaB said:
It is scheduled for shipping on Dec. 23rd. now! Darn (would love to use a stronger word there!) :cry: I have like 3 of them on back order and I know at least one of them is for a Christmas gift that they are doing for an early Christmas celebration, like next week! Oh well, at least it's a good friend of mine so hopefully she'll understand! That really sucks!

Actually, I just checked it and it says it is shipped to be delivered by Dec 23rd and says they will use expedited shipping to ensure that happens if necessary. Doesn't help people who want it next week but they are getting it in by Christmas.

Can we enter in an address anywhere for HO to directly ship back ordered items??

pcsharon1 said:
Actually, I just checked it and it says it is shipped to be delivered by Dec 23rd and says they will use expedited shipping to ensure that happens if necessary. Doesn't help people who want it next week but they are getting it in by Christmas.

The only problem with that is if it is going to the host then the host has to deliver it to the guest. And that could take until after Christmas depending on their schedules.

I got an email advising the sheet pans were on back order on one day and the next day got the email they were being shipped. They actually arrived the same day at the original order. Go figure.

I submitted a show on Dec. 2. The rest of the show shipped on Dec. 6 and the DCB shipped on the 12th!! It'll arrive on the 16th. :sing:

...now i have another show with a DCB on it that was submitted on the 10th. The rest of the show shipped on the 11th and 12th and I just got the dreaded "by Dec. 23rd" email! :cry:

Yep, by Dec 23rd for a show I just submitted this week. At least the order is one that had direct shipping so I don't have to deal with it. :)

DebbieJ said:
Yep, by Dec 23rd for a show I just submitted this week. At least the order is one that had direct shipping so I don't have to deal with it. :)

Yeah, I'm lucky too. My Dec. 23rd backorder one is for the host herself and the show was shipped to her so she'll have it for Christmas - I just hope she didn't buy it for a gift for someone she'll see early.

What about replacements? My host from November used hers once and it broke in the oven - I did the adjustment for it on line -

Related to Dcb Backorder Date Just Changed!

What is a "Dcb Backorder Date Just Changed!"?

A "Dcb Backorder Date Just Changed!" refers to a change in the estimated date of availability for a product that is currently on backorder. This means that the product was previously expected to be restocked on a certain date, but that date has now been updated.

Why did the backorder date change?

The backorder date may change due to unforeseen delays in production or shipment of the product. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but sometimes factors beyond our control can affect the availability of a product.

How will I be notified of the new backorder date?

If you have placed an order for a product on backorder, you will receive an email notification when the backorder date changes. You can also check the product listing on our website for the most current information.

Can I cancel my order if the backorder date changes?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the backorder date changes and you no longer wish to wait for the product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

Will I still receive my product if the backorder date changes?

Yes, the backorder date changing does not mean that the product will not be restocked. It simply means that the estimated date of availability has been updated. We will continue to work on restocking the product and will fulfill your order as soon as it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • The_Kitchen_Guy