• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb and Tastefully Simple Question

In summary, the host asked which TS product I would like to use for my cooking demonstration. I personally have not used TS in years and therefore do not know any of their products. So she suggested I use the Pasta and Pomodoro with the DCB. Now I have the pasta and I am ready to give it a test drive, so to speak, but I am at a loss. Can I use the pasta with the DCB, if so how would I modify it? And can I do it in the microwave? I have read that some of you have done these duel parties and there are a few who have duel consultant status with TS and PC so, any help or suggestions would be great. I really need to
msunn1973
I was invited to do a combination party with a Tastefully Simple consultant. Of course we are using all TS products displayed in PC products. Because of this the host asked which TS product I would like to use for my cooking demonstration. I personally have not used TS in years and therefore do not know any of their products. So she suggested I use the Pasta and Pomodoro with the DCB. Now I have the pasta and I am ready to give it a test drive, so to speak, but I am at a loss. Can I use the pasta with the DCB, if so how would I modify it? And can I do it in the microwave? I have read that some of you have done these duel parties and there are a few who have duel consultant status with TS and PC so, any help or suggestions would be great. I really need to make this recipe before the show. I'm not someone to go in unprepared. Thanks for your help!

I like the Giddyup Guacamole with the fajitas made in the DCB.Kelly

I did this in April with a TS consultant in my church. It was great for me and not for her. Everyone she invited didn't show and my friends did. She did sell some things to my friends but they mostly bought from me. There was no demo - it was more Open House style. If I do another Open House, it will be me only.

Did they give you list of the "samplings" that TS will have? In my experience, the TS consultant has a set list of things to demo. Work with those.

You can then go the TS website and they will have all the products listed so you can see what they are - and recipe ideas.

You could always do the 30 minute chicken, just rub the chicken with one of the TS seasonings...?

All the samplings can be passed around on SA.

Also, do you have the small Bamboo snack bowls? Many times the TS rep will have various sauces to dip the beer bread in, use those snack bowls for the sauces.

Do you have the stone loaf pan? Have the host bake the beer bread in our loaf pan.

But I would definitely get the list of the TS things to be demo'd.

I LOVE to cook my 30 min chicken with TS Season Salt...actually I cook a lot of things with it.

What is the Giddyup Guacamole? Never heard of this.

I think I just added fresh avocado to the mix. I can't remember if it called for anything else. Used the Mix 'N Masher to mash it all together. It was quick and easy.Kelly

Thanks I just started liking Guacamole so looking for a good recipe some of them are not very good that is out there.

1. What is the difference between the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and Tastefully Simple Question?

The Deep Covered Baker (DCB) is a stoneware baking dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill. Tastefully Simple is a company that sells food products and recipes to make cooking and entertaining easier.

2. Can the DCB be used in the oven and microwave at the same time?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the oven and microwave simultaneously. It is also safe to use in the freezer and dishwasher.

3. What are some popular recipes that can be made in the DCB?

The DCB is great for making a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. Some popular recipes include chicken and broccoli casserole, pot roast with vegetables, and chocolate lava cake.

4. Can Tastefully Simple products be used in the DCB?

Yes, Tastefully Simple products can be used in the DCB, as well as any other baking dish. They are great for adding flavor and convenience to your dishes.

5. How do I clean and care for my DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with hot water and a mild detergent to keep it in the best condition. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as it can cause scratches. Also, be sure to let the dish cool before cleaning or adding cold ingredients to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • ivykeep