• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daycare Conference Booth Ideas Needed

In summary, at your daycare conference booth, it is recommended to feature practical and useful products for both daycare providers and parents, such as the Quick Cooker, Kids' Kitchen Tools, and Chillzanne Collection. To make your booth visually appealing, use bright colors and fun decorations, and consider having live demonstrations or interactive activities. There are often special deals and promotions for daycare providers at conferences, and select products can be customized with your daycare's logo or name. Ordering products for your daycare after the conference is easy through the website or customer service, and you can also host a Pampered Chef Fundraiser to earn free products.
ChefNicolleJoy
I have a booth this weekend at our county’s Licensed Daycare Providers Association. This is my first event like this and I am very excited!!

What I need is input & ideas about how to appeal to in home daycare providers. I will emphasize fundraisers and of course the business opportunity but I need ideas about how pampered chef products are ESSENTIAL for a home daycare provider. I thought about modifying the “A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan” flyer to emphasize day care uses!

If you have any ides I would greatly appreciate them!!!:)

Nicolle Joy

Great ideaI am a full time child care provider and I am also a Ind. Future Director with Pampered Chef. I have found that the Lg Micro cooker makes my life easier. I also use the quick and easy recipes like the Taco Ring and Chicken Club. I hope that you have a great time and wonderful success.

I used to work for HeadStart. We ate a lot of apples and other fruit and lots of vegetables. I think the micro cookers, the rice cooker, cutting boards, apple wedger, knives, scoops, scrapers, etc. would be great products for the kitchen area of a daycare. These help make preparing food a lot easier and quicker. But, you are going to be marketing to moms too, so all of our products are great to have in your own kitchen. Good luck with your fair.

1. What kind of products should I feature at my daycare conference booth?

At your daycare conference booth, we recommend featuring products that are practical and useful for both daycare providers and parents. Some popular options include our Quick Cooker for easy meal prep, our Kids' Kitchen Tools for fun and safe cooking activities, and our Chillzanne Collection for keeping snacks and drinks cool throughout the day.

2. How can I make my daycare conference booth visually appealing?

To make your booth visually appealing, we suggest using bright and eye-catching colors, such as our signature red and blue. You can also incorporate fun and playful decorations, like balloons or stuffed animals, to attract attention. Additionally, consider having live demonstrations or interactive activities to engage attendees and showcase our products in action.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for daycare providers at the conference?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for daycare providers at conferences. Be sure to stop by our booth to see what offers are available and take advantage of any discounts or bundles. You can also sign up for our email list to stay updated on future promotions and new product releases.

4. Can I customize products with my daycare's logo or name?

Yes, we offer customization options for select products, such as our Kids' Kitchen Tools and Kitchen Towels. You can add your daycare's logo or name to these items for a personalized touch. Contact our customer service team for more information and pricing on customization options.

5. How can I order products for my daycare after the conference?

You can easily order products for your daycare after the conference by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team. We also offer a Pampered Chef Fundraiser program, where you can earn free products for your daycare by hosting a cooking party with your colleagues or parents. Contact us for more information on hosting a fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies