• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patty's Day Treat Ideas for Booth Event!

In summary, if you are going to hand out treats, you should make sure you can do so and provide an incentive for people to book a show.
sarah824
Gold Member
I know lots of people have asked about this, but mine is a little different question. I am working a booth this coming weekend and want to hand out a tasty treat. I did the same event in December and handed out the Brownie Lollipops with the recipe and my info. These were a HUGE hit and I want to do something similar for St. Patty's Day (the booth is the 13th and 14th). Any ideas?

2 step fudge sprinkled with green sprinkles/jimmies. Or cookie cups in mini muffin pan -- make chocolate chip cookies in mini muffin pan. When they come out of the oven, smash them down with the tart shaper. Then, pop them out of the cups onto the cooling rack. When cool, fill with frosting (tint it green). It's like the cookie cups at the cookie stores in the mall.

sarah824 said:
I know lots of people have asked about this, but mine is a little different question. I am working a booth this coming weekend and want to hand out a tasty treat. I did the same event in December and handed out the Brownie Lollipops with the recipe and my info. These were a HUGE hit and I want to do something similar for St. Patty's Day (the booth is the 13th and 14th). Any ideas?

Make sure you can hand out food. Some health department's have regulations against it. Better safe than sorry...

I have done a ton of booths, and would strongly urge you to not pass out food. My question to you would be, to the people that you passed lollipops out to, did any of them book a show or join your team? I have found that passing out anything just encourages people to be vultures and leaves you with little to nothing. Your time would be better spent working on a handout or flyer for your booth.

If you are still set on passing out treats, how about a treat with an order or booking? Make it an incentive.

Don't be offended by my opinions. I am cranky tonight but feel strongly about this after seeing a fellow consultant make 300 pretzel butterflys and then have a locust cloud of people decend on her as soon as she upwrapped the platter. It was like feeding time at the zoo. They were gone in minutes and she got no contacts, or any face time with the people.

A good cheap handout could be a package of Smartee's with a little note: Be a smartee, book a party!! Put your info on the note or attach your business card.

I have to agree with Carol, handing out food is not a cost effective use of your prep time. However, if you are set to do it anyway...go with easy and clean! Good luck with your event!

1. What are some easy and festive treats to make for a St. Patrick's Day booth event?

Some easy and festive treats to make for a St. Patrick's Day booth event include green sugar cookies, rainbow fruit skewers, Irish soda bread, shamrock-shaped rice crispy treats, and green mint chocolate brownies.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for St. Patrick's Day treats?

Yes, there are plenty of gluten-free options for St. Patrick's Day treats. You can make gluten-free Irish soda bread using gluten-free flour, or try making gluten-free green velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

3. What are some kid-friendly St. Patrick's Day treats?

Some kid-friendly St. Patrick's Day treats include Lucky Charms cereal bars, green popcorn, shamrock-shaped pizza bites, rainbow fruit kabobs, and green jello cups with whipped cream and sprinkles.

4. Can you suggest any savory St. Patrick's Day treats?

Yes, there are many savory St. Patrick's Day treats to choose from. Some options include Irish cheese and onion tarts, corned beef and cabbage sliders, Irish potato bites, and Guinness beef stew.

5. Are there any make-ahead St. Patrick's Day treats?

Absolutely! You can make make-ahead St. Patrick's Day treats such as green spinach and artichoke dip, Irish beer cheese dip, or a charcuterie board with green fruits and vegetables. These can be prepared the day before the event and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ilovpc