• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booths Daycare Conference booth ideas needed

Mar 6, 2006
I have a booth this weekend at our county’s Licensed Daycare Providers Association. This is my first event like this and I am very excited!!

What I need is input & ideas about how to appeal to in home daycare providers. I will emphasize fundraisers and of course the business opportunity but I need ideas about how pampered chef products are ESSENTIAL for a home daycare provider. I thought about modifying the “A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan” flyer to emphasize day care uses!

If you have any ides I would greatly appreciate them!!!:)

Nicolle Joy

bkwrm

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2005
Great idea

I am a full time child care provider and I am also a Ind. Future Director with Pampered Chef. I have found that the Lg Micro cooker makes my life easier. I also use the quick and easy recipes like the Taco Ring and Chicken Club. I hope that you have a great time and wonderful success.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I used to work for HeadStart. We ate a lot of apples and other fruit and lots of vegetables. I think the micro cookers, the rice cooker, cutting boards, apple wedger, knives, scoops, scrapers, etc. would be great products for the kitchen area of a daycare. These help make preparing food a lot easier and quicker. But, you are going to be marketing to moms too, so all of our products are great to have in your own kitchen. Good luck with your fair.