• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal List Participants - Updates?

in summary, those of you that have contracts with David's or who have purchased lists please share your experiences. I have soooooo many lists - I have wedding for the next 2 years I can call.... but haven't had time. I took time one weekend and created (with permission) 23 registries. I'm trying to decide if I want to resign for another 2 years.... I split the list with 2 others. I tried to follow up with those ~ I've yet to have a successful registry. But I *do* know these area gold mind! They wouldn't have spent so much time & money on them at national. I am looking forward to some down time this
its_me_susan
Will those of you that have contracts with David's or who have purchased lists please share your experiences. I have soooooo many lists - I have wedding for the next 2 years I can call.... but haven't had time. I took time one weekend and created (with permission) 23 registries. I'm trying to decide if I want to resign for another 2 years.... I split the list with 2 others.

I tried to follow up with those ~ I've yet to have a successful registry. But I *do* know these area gold mind! They wouldn't have spent so much time & money on them at national. I am looking forward to some down time this fall (my little one is going into full day 1st grade *sigh) to make the calls.

Questions:
* Do you go into the stores? With what results? What have you found works best? What do you leave there and what to include in their packets?

* The Lists - what is your follow up like? What have you found works best?

* Do you follow up? How often?

* Who organizes the list, and how are they doing it?

* Do you know anyone that is doing really well with these? What are they doing?

Thanks!
Susan :)

I dropped out of our group after 4 months. I tried Cold calling and got All No's and alot of wrong #s and I think I used your phone script that you posted before?!

23 is Awesome! Have any closed out yet? I am not sure how the rest of my group is doing so far? Good luck with your success!

What is the list you are speaking of? I haven't been on here in quite some time and am interested to know what it is and how it all works...THANKS!

You contact your local DB store. Check to see if they are working with a Current Consultant. If not ask them if you can participate in their Vendor Program. It costs $275/month (in S. Cal) and you get monthly leads as brides register with them. Basically is the gist of the DB program.

Anyone doing DB with any kind of luck---I've had a couple people sign up but no sales--I think it is not helping--but I do need to call personally---but as with first post don't know if that would be helpful--alot of $$ and PC won't reimburse directors:D

Chef susan said:
Anyone doing DB with any kind of luck---I've had a couple people sign up but no sales--I think it is not helping--but I do need to call personally---but as with first post don't know if that would be helpful--alot of $$ and PC won't reimburse directors:D

You CAN submit printed advertisements when they have their sales for the $50 "fair' reimbursement. My 2 partners are directors and doing that.

I tried The David's Bridal Vendor Program and had NO...NOT ONE ...registry! I've talked with other direct selling reps (cosmetics) and she had only a few sales... not enough to support the cost of this program. A director friend and I split the cost for 3 months and she bailed.

I would love to know how and why they are getting paid when we are told every month it is still under review for everyone---and that when they make a decision --we can still submit other receipts clear back to march even though it would be more than 3 months since these are special circumstances:D

I have had success with itHey you guys,
I have been doing David's since March. I have had I think a lot of success with it. I have had several 700-800 showers plus bookings from those and a recruit.
I have not focused on registries because I want the shows. I have learned a lesson however, get a hostess....do not just offer it to the brides...they have too many other things on their minds to worry with Pampered Chef....ask for their maid or matron of honor, mother, or anyone who would want to "host" it for them.

Just my 2cents. HOpe it helps
ashley

1. How do I become a participant on David's Bridal List?

To become a participant on David's Bridal List, you can either create a new account on their website or log in to your existing account. Once logged in, you can browse through the list of available products and add them to your list.

2. Can I update my list after it has been created?

Yes, you can update your list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make any necessary changes to your list. Your changes will be reflected immediately.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my list?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your David's Bridal List. You can add as many items as you like, and your guests can choose from the entire list when purchasing a gift for you.

4. How do I share my list with my guests?

You can share your list with your guests by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Share" button next to your list. This will provide you with a unique link that you can share with your guests via email or social media.

5. Can I track which items have been purchased from my list?

Yes, you can track the items that have been purchased from your list by logging in to your account and viewing your list. Any items that have been purchased will be marked as "fulfilled" on your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef susan
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies