• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those With David's Bridal Program?

In summary, if you have leads with wrong or missing numbers, it is best to start with email communication and then follow up with mail if necessary. Be sure to include a call to action and respect the privacy of those who do not provide a phone number. Persistence and a variety of communication methods can increase your chances of getting a response.
heat123
Silver Member
For those of you who have the leads lists and get wrong #s, do you try and email them or send out an info pack to them?? As well as one's who do not give out any phone #?

I got quite a few with no #'s and wrong # for my first 2 lists:( . Was wondering if I should send them something in the mail then try and follow up with an email if they provided one???

thanks for replies, advices, suggestions!

Yes, you should definitely send out something in the mail as well as an email if they provided one. Depending on the type of leads list you have, you could send a personalized letter or postcard, or a brochure with more information about your business. If you don't have an email address for them, you can also try sending a physical letter or postcard. Be sure to include a call to action so that the recipient knows what to do next.

As a fellow user who has also dealt with wrong or missing numbers on leads lists, I can offer some advice on how to handle these situations. Firstly, I would suggest trying to reach out to these individuals via email first. This is a less intrusive way of contacting them and gives them the option to respond on their own time. If they have provided an email, it is likely that they are open to receiving communication through that channel. If you do not receive a response after a few attempts, then it may be worth sending them something in the mail. This could be an informational packet or a personalized letter introducing your business and offering your services. Be sure to include your contact information in case they want to reach out to you. For those who do not provide a phone number, it is best to stick with email communication. Some people may be hesitant to give out their phone number to a stranger, so it's important to respect their privacy. In my experience, it's always worth following up with both email and mail if possible. It shows persistence and can increase your chances of getting a response. Good luck with your leads!

What is "Those With David's Bridal Program"?

"Those With David's Bridal Program" is a partnership between Pampered Chef and David's Bridal. It offers special discounts and benefits for customers who are planning a wedding and registering for gifts at David's Bridal.

How do I sign up for "Those With David's Bridal Program"?

To sign up for "Those With David's Bridal Program," simply create a wedding registry at David's Bridal and opt-in for the program. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant to help you sign up.

What are the benefits of "Those With David's Bridal Program"?

The benefits of "Those With David's Bridal Program" include a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products, a free gift for the bride, and access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips for wedding festivities.

Can I use the 10% discount on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 10% discount offered through "Those With David's Bridal Program" can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance.

Do I have to be a bride to participate in "Those With David's Bridal Program"?

No, anyone can participate in "Those With David's Bridal Program" and take advantage of the benefits and discounts. However, the program is specifically designed to cater to those who are planning a wedding and registering for gifts at David's Bridal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CarlyK
  • ebarnes23us