• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Executive Dinner with Darla Oelmann at Wave 3 HO Tour #1

In summary, LisaKristi and Jo AnneChristy are both attending the conference with Darla as their NSED. Darla is also on Wave 3 of the HO tour. LisaKristi and Jo AnneChristy are excited for the conference and are looking forward to learning a lot.
pamperedgirl3
Does anyone have Darla Oelmann as their NSED? Does anyone know about her Executive Dinner?

I'm also on the Wave 3 HO tour #1. Anyone else joining me at 6:45 AM?

This is my first conference & I'm very excited, but unsure of what to expect.

Darla is my NSED and she is so down to earth! I went to conference last year and have too many obligations this year to go. (My sister got married on Saturday, baptism on Sunday, my daughter's 2nd birthday on July 6th, our anniversary, my hubby's birthday, seriously, the list can go on this month!:eek: ) My recruiter is going and she just got a postcard from Darla inviting her to sit in Darla's booth during General Session! How exciting!! The executive dinner is very nice (I wore a skirt and dressy top) and she recognizes people in her downline.

I'm excited that you're going on the HO tour. I did it last year and had so much fun! It was really fun to check out. Have a great time!:D

I'll be at the HO tour with you at 6:45am! This is my first conference as well. I'm really excited. I don't know what to expect - I'm trying to be smart about what to take in the way of clothes. I'm told to pack light and take comfortable shoes - business casual.Lisa

Kristi,
Thanks for the info about Darla. I did meet her in Feb. at a workshop for her downline. I was planning on wearing a skirt and nice top for her dinner-sounds like that will work!

Lisa,
Great to hear that you'll be with me in the tour! I'm so excited too! I have NO idea about what all I'll be packing. I'll worry about it this weekend.

DarlaDarla is also my NSED. I've had the pleasure of meeting her a couple times including the workshop she did in February. This is also my first conference and I know how excited you feel. I'm doing the later HO tour so I won't get a chance to meet you.

Jo Anne

Christy, I was at the same work shop in February. I learned so much there. My director kept telling me "oh, this is nothing like National Conference. Your brain is going to be on overload."

This is going to be my first year too and I will be going you for the home office tour. It is going to be so fun.

Cookinmelissa-my director couldn't make it to that workshop, but she keeps telling me that I'll learn a lot at conference. She never misses it! I learned so much in Feb & that was only a day! Great to hear that you'll be at the home office tour with me. Less than 2 weeks away!

I'll be at the tour at 6:45!! I have the same NSED as well...

Wonder if there's a way we could all meet & say hi?!

This is my first conference too, and I am on Home Office Tour #1...bright and early!! My Exec. Director is Dot Doiron....I just love her.:)

See you all on the 6:45 a.m. HO bus!!! Hopefully I will be able to find coffee somewhere to wake up!!! Darla is my NSED. Met her back in January. Soooo excited about conference. My first one. My director and 2 others are leaving on Sunday for Chicago. See you all there!!!:)

Wave #3 - Ho Tour #1YAWWWN! I'll be there too! Coffee is in our future I hope! I'm excited & can't wait to meet all of you and see HO!

1. What is "Exploring Executive Dinner with Darla Oelmann at Wave 3 HO Tour #1"?

"Exploring Executive Dinner with Darla Oelmann at Wave 3 HO Tour #1" is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef executives to network and learn from Darla Oelmann, a top leader in the company. It is a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights and strategies for success in your Pampered Chef business.

2. Who is Darla Oelmann?

Darla Oelmann is a top consultant and leader in Pampered Chef. She has achieved great success in her business and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with others. She is known for her inspiring leadership and business strategies that have helped many consultants reach their goals.

3. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place at Wave 3 HO (Home Office) Tour #1, which is located at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. The date and time of the event will be announced closer to the event date. Keep an eye out for updates and details from your Pampered Chef team.

4. How can I attend this event?

This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef executives. If you have reached the executive level in your business, you will receive an invitation from the company with further details on how to RSVP and secure your spot at the event. If you have not yet reached the executive level, focus on building your business and reaching your goals to potentially attend future events like this one.

5. What can I expect from this event?

You can expect an evening filled with networking, learning, and inspiration. Darla Oelmann will share her tips and strategies for achieving success in Pampered Chef, and you will have the opportunity to connect with other executives and learn from their experiences as well. It will be a valuable and empowering event for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies