• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Damaged HWC Trio Dish Arrives - But the Coloring is Cute!

In summary, a conversation about the HWC Trio Dish revealed that one person received it in pieces due to rough handling during shipping, while others found it cute and had various ideas for using it. Some did not like the product and planned to sell it after the promotional month was over. However, there were also suggestions for using it as an Easter decoration, desk accessory, or gift for those who like pink or have been affected by cancer. Overall, opinions were divided on the product but it was noted that everyone has different tastes and preferences.
zookeeper614
I just received my HWC Trio Dish for having the two shows in February. It arrived in pieces!!! The box looks like they played football with it. :( :( The coloring on the dish is really cute. I can not wait until the replacement arrives.

bad luckThat sucks to hear that it was broken!! I have seen the Pink Trio Bowl and it is VERY cute! :) :)

I was surprised to get mine today too. . .I always love it when surprises come I had forgotten about it.
Really stinks your was broken. It really is a cute peice.

Mine came today.

Thank goodness PC is so great about fixing these sort of problems! You will have a new, perfect one really soon!

Am I the only one who doesn't care for this product? It reminds me of a Disney World ride! I'm not a fan of pink or dots. Mine will be for sale as soon as HWC month is over.

JAE said:
Am I the only one who doesn't care for this product? It reminds me of a Disney World ride! I'm not a fan of pink or dots. Mine will be for sale as soon as HWC month is over.
No, you're not the only one...it doesn't really float my boat either. It's just sitting on my TV right now...DD likes it more.

Last edited:
I think it is cute. Just got mine yesterday.

I don't care for anything pink, and I am allergic to the gloves. My mom gets all the HWC stuff once the month is over. She loves the stuff and it saves me at Mothers Day.

JAE said:

That is what Micah thinks it is! He keeps calling the "teacup ride bowl".:D :D :D

I think it is cute, but I think it is alot smaller than I was thinking it would be!

I think it is really cute, but I'm a sucker for pink!!! My DD loves it too, she says she wants her own (she's 2)!! I can see it would be cute for Valentines day dinner to put little things in or a little girls B-day for nuts, mints, etc...but not as an everyday item. If I were a host I would go for the other host special instead of it.

StacieB said:
I think it is cute, but I think it is alot smaller than I was thinking it would be!
It's bigger than I thought it would be. I have it among my Easter decorations. It fits really well with what I have.

I will use it in my office the rest of the year too. I wish I could buy several of them! (I have 5 granddaughters)

Name your price, Beth!

I'ts smaller than I thought it'd be, but I'm a sucker for HWC, not necessarily pink, though.

Keep me out of the sporting goods stores during pink promotion month! Totally cute water bottles, headbands, etc abound!

Don't like it at all...like someone else mentioned, it will be gone when HWC is over..

I don't really like it either but I have had a lot of interest in it already. It's bigger than I thought it would be. My aunt wants it so I'll probably send it to her when May is over. I still have the pink bowls from last year that get used only because my white bowls are packed away some where.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who didn't care for it - I can't think of uses to sell it to hosts, unlike the cups and more set, SA bowls - I find this years kind of blah. Mine is going as soon as May is over too!!

OMG!:eek: There are so many ways to use this tribowl!

It makes a perfect Easter decoration - you could put Easter eggs in it or jelly beans or M&M's or...
It makes a great desk accessory with paper clips, rubberbands and stamps or whatever you want in it.
It makes a great gift for anyone who likes pink or who has been touched by Cancer.

There's another thread with even more ideas...

Note: I am fully aware that not everyone likes this but that's the beauty of our world - different strokes for different folks. Just trying to give you ideas to get hosts for May.

BethCooks4U said:

It makes a perfect Easter decoration - you could put Easter eggs in it or jelly beans or M&M's or...
It makes a great desk accessory with paper clips, rubberbands and stamps or whatever you want in it.
It makes a great gift for anyone who likes pink or who has been touched by Cancer.

Note: I am fully aware that not everyone likes this but that's the beauty of our world - different strokes for different folks. Just trying to give you ideas to get hosts for May.

That is a great idea Beth! I like that one - I'm always looking for little containers for paper clips, thumb tacks, etc.....

It's bigger than I thought it would be! I like it as a spring decoration and it will probably become an office supply after May. I may see if my SIL wants it later too... She is a MK consltant... everything is pink!

BethCooks4U said:

This will help me promote the thing. I just can't imagine anything pink in my house, but my sister loves pink, flowery things. There are other people who like pink, too. I know it will stir something in those who want to do something to help advance cancer research, too.

JAE said:
This will help me promote the thing. I just can't imagine anything pink in my house, but my sister loves pink, flowery things. There are other people who like pink, too. I know it will stir something in those who want to do something to help advance cancer research, too.
And you can suggest the alternate host special for those who what to help with the cancer research but don't have like the bowl or have anyone they would want to give it to.

My friend was at my house yesterday and she say it and she absolutly fell in love with it. She asked me how she can get it and I said host a show in May.

buckeyefan08 said:
It's bigger than I thought it would be! I like it as a spring decoration and it will probably become an office supply after May. I may see if my SIL wants it later too... She is a MK consltant... everything is pink!
Ohhh!!! Great idea! I bet we all know at least 3 MK consultants to call and tell about the May specials!

I have a white tri-bowl already that I love to use for dips, but I got too lazy to put it away and it has turned into a catch all on the counter. So that gave me an idea for the pink one I will get...

I figured I would use mine in the bedroom on the dresser as a catch all there (intead of an ugly tray). Pink will fit in our bedroom better. I could also use it in the bathroom to put some decorative soaps...and some other decorative type things...Not sure yet as I haven't gotten mine yet.

kam said:
I have a white tri-bowl already that I love to use for dips, but I got too lazy to put it away and it has turned into a catch all on the counter. So that gave me an idea for the pink one I will get...

I figured I would use mine in the bedroom on the dresser as a catch all there (intead of an ugly tray). Pink will fit in our bedroom better. I could also use it in the bathroom to put some decorative soaps...and some other decorative type things...Not sure yet as I haven't gotten mine yet.
Thanks a lot! Now I want even more of them. The pink would fit into our bathroom (I have a couple of the Longaberger cancer baskets in there) and I have cranberry in the guest bathroom. I just got some soap roses from Current that you pull a petal off to wash your hands. They would look pretty in the bowl and then q-tips and ??? (maybe wrapped mints? or mini toiletry items?) in the other bowls.

Great Ideas! Thanks - its just what I need to promote it - I guess since Pink isn't really in my house, I couldnt come up with anything - Now I am thinking my SIL would love it for my brand new niece.... Thanks guys!!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks a lot! Now I want even more of them. The pink would fit into our bathroom (I have a couple of the Longaberger cancer baskets in there) and I have cranberry in the guest bathroom. I just got some soap roses from Current that you pull a petal off to wash your hands. They would look pretty in the bowl and then q-tips and ??? (maybe wrapped mints? or mini toiletry items?) in the other bowls.

Oooohhh...now I have to look at my Current catalog....

I didn't think of q-tips. How about cotton balls? I am wondering if the bowls are big enough to put a nicely folded washcloth in??

kam said:
Oooohhh...now I have to look at my Current catalog....

I didn't think of q-tips. How about cotton balls? I am wondering if the bowls are big enough to put a nicely folded washcloth in??
Yeah, I think a washcloth would fit.

I LOVE Current. I also just got that doll they have for my 2 youngest granddaughters - you can personalize her apron.

Attachments

• doll.jpg
    doll.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 281
BethCooks4U said:
Yeah, I think a washcloth would fit.

I LOVE Current. I also just got that doll they have for my 2 youngest granddaughters - you can personalize her apron.

Very cute!

I try not to look at the Current catalog because I will always see something to order...But I will have to look for the petal soap. It just sounds too pretty.

kam said:
Very cute!

I try not to look at the Current catalog because I will always see something to order...But I will have to look for the petal soap. It just sounds too pretty.
Here's a pic. It's $7.49 for 6 roses and they come in a clear heart shaped container.

Attachments

• petal soap.jpg
    petal soap.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 280
I like it, but maybe it's just because I see it as an accomplishment (my major award). I'm currently using it w/my Easter decorations w/jelly beans in it (I've posted pictures). I will save it for when I have a REAL office and use it for paper clips, rubber bands and a roll of stamps would fit nicely in one of the bowls.

Attachments

• HWC 2008 Bowl.doc
    2 MB · Views: 291
  • HWC 2008 Bowl 2.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 374
BethCooks4U said:
Here's a pic. It's $7.49 for 6 roses and they come in a clear heart shaped container.

Those would look so perfect in the tri-bowl! Thanks for the pic!

Mine came in pieces as well. It really wasn't wrapped well at all. I was very disappointed. How do you request a replacement? I just emailed the solution center. Is that the best way to do it? I tried calling the SC but there was an over 2 hour wait time. OY!! I've had tons of success emailing them, thank goodness. I think it's cute...but I love pink!! LOL!

I was unfortunate and did not get my show submitted in time. Can we purchase it before to promote the May host special?
Schel

Nope. That was the only chance for consultants to get it before May.

Related to Damaged HWC Trio Dish Arrives - But the Coloring is Cute!

What do I do if my HWC Trio Dish arrives damaged?

If your HWC Trio Dish arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you with getting a replacement sent out.

What should I do if the coloring on my damaged HWC Trio Dish is still cute?

If the dish is still usable and the coloring is cute, you may choose to keep it as a replacement may take some time to arrive. However, please still contact customer service to report the damage and they can provide further instructions.

How long will it take to receive a replacement for my damaged HWC Trio Dish?

The replacement process may take several days, depending on the availability of the item. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated timeframe.

Can I still use my damaged HWC Trio Dish?

If the dish is still usable and the coloring is cute, you may choose to keep it. However, please contact customer service to report the damage and they can provide further instructions.

What can I do to prevent my HWC Trio Dish from arriving damaged in the future?

We take great care in packaging our products to prevent damage during shipping. If your dish arrived damaged, it is likely due to mishandling during delivery. However, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our packaging, please let us know and we will take it into consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies