1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer service line

1. SBinkley

SBinkley Novice Member

Oh my gosh. I have been trying to get a hold of customer service. One time I waited 50 minutes, Last night I waited 30 min. I am now at 14 min. What would they do this? I am sooo frustrated. Have any of you had this problem? Is there a better time of day to call?

Nov 15, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

A few weeks back someone posted with the same problem. I posted back that I had never had to wait more than a few minutes. NOT ANYMORE!!!! I think since they got the new number that there has been more problems. I waited the other day for 15 minutes then was disconnected!! I wrote home office and told them what happened. I am sure the problem will be corrected soon with all the complaints they are receiving. Just try and do all your correspondence with them thru the website.

Nov 15, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It does seem like there are more problems with this since the new #. I think kinks still have to be worked out.

The weird thing is, I just called for something and heard the new wait time estimation recording thing and almost freaked out...they said it would be 15 minutes. Well, I thought I'd hang on at least for a couple...and someone answered!!! Just within a couple minutes. She said that the estimate that's given is really based on how many people call in at the same time. It's not necessarily how many people are currently waiting on hold. So, if you have a few minutes and you're told it'll take 15 or 20 minutes, wait a little bit and someone may answer sooner than you're told.

This is the busiest time of the year, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Luckily in the next few weeks, we'll likely get an email stating that they will be staffing the customer service department on Saturdays because of the holiday season. So, that should help some. I'm sure they'll make some announcements in January about some improvements!! I'm crossing my fingers at least.

Nov 15, 2005
  4. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

I totally understand!

Every time I have had to call customer service, because of it being an issue that I had to call rather than email I have had to wait up to 30 minutes at a time. I was talking to my director last night and she was on hold for over 45 minutes last night. It is very frustrating and I don't remember it being this bad before the phone number was changed....but what would changing the phone number have anything to do with us having to hold longer?????

Angela Roark (#431269)
    Ind. Future Director
    Corning, Arkansas

Nov 17, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I usually call when I have a little time (and multi-tast during the wait). I am actually disappointed if I get a person immediately because then I feel cheated that I missed the "quick tip" they put on the recording. I just wish they would put more than one for those longer waits. :p

Nov 23, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted