• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Reviews of Funnels: Liquid Tipping Off Risk?

In summary, using a funnel for liquids has several benefits including preventing spills and messes, saving time, and ensuring accurate measurements. To clean a funnel, it can be rinsed with warm water and soap or placed in the dishwasher. Funnel can be used for hot liquids as they are made from heat-resistant materials. If a larger or smaller funnel is needed, the customer service can be contacted for assistance. Safety precautions should always be taken when using a funnel, such as handling hot liquids carefully and ensuring the funnel is securely in place.
mareramseyer
I have a customer who is interested in the funnels but was wondering if they are good. She's worried about the liquid tipping off to one side. The material used with those funnels looks like the material used for the hot pads. We're just wondering if there is anyone out there who has used these and what your opinion is of them. TIA. :)

I use mine all the time, they are sturdy. Easy to store. I like there size, the large one is great for bigger jobs. HTH:)

I have them, and find they work great. Have used to fill salt and pepper shakers; to fill Kitchen containers with oil, and even mayo. Since they
are very flexible, it was possible to squeeze them to force the mayo into
the Squeezable bottles when I wanted to refill it from the quart size jar.
I've also used in the laundry room to refill a small sample size ERA bottle
that I use on collars and other spots when I pre-spot clothing. They are a
good investment. They are easy to clean, too.

I would love to use mine in the kitchen, but my 2 1/2 yr old son has claimed them for his own - and they are his favorite bath toys!!! I tried to take them out of the bathtub one day and he spotted me and said - "Hey - where you takin my funnows?"
I guess if I want to use them, I'll have to buy more! I have lots of stories of my son doing "his Pamper Sef" work....he also makes a mean Chocolate Chip Soup, using the wooden spoons, the pastry roller, and the Professional 1qt sauce pan!

Thanks for the information, I'll pass it on to my guest.

Related to Customer Reviews of Funnels: Liquid Tipping Off Risk?

1. What are the benefits of using a funnel for liquids?

Using a funnel for liquids can help prevent spills and messes, save time by making it easier to transfer liquids, and ensure accurate measurements.

2. How do I clean a funnel after use?

To clean a funnel, simply rinse it with warm water and soap, or place it in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.

3. Can I use a funnel for hot liquids?

Yes, our funnels are made from heat-resistant materials and can safely be used for hot liquids.

4. What if I need a larger or smaller funnel?

We offer a variety of sizes for our funnels to accommodate different needs. If you need a larger or smaller funnel, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using a funnel?

It is important to always use caution and handle hot liquids carefully when using a funnel. Additionally, make sure the funnel is securely in place to avoid spills or accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teeanne77
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • erinyourpclady
  • Products and Tips
Replies