• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Information About the New Carafe?

In summary, the carafe keeps things hot for a long time and is easy to clean. There is no possibility of liquid seeping around the seal, and it is one of the host specials in April.
chesse
Gold Member
I have a customer who is pretty particular. She is wondering if she would be happy with our carafe. How long does it keep coffee hot? How easy is it to clean? Is there any possiblity of liquid seeping around the seal? Any information would be helpful.
What does WAVE 1 etc mean?

The carafe keeps things hot for a long time.

The wave people are referring to is their national conference wave.

I love my carafe!!! It's sitting on my desk right now with coffee in it. I had one it the past (not PC) and it wasn't nearly as good. Didn't hold much or keep things hot for very long. I have had coffee still be warm the next day after I put it in the carafe. Mine has never leaked around the seal. It has a dripless spout so it doesn't set and drip on your table after you pour it. I usually have coffee in mine, but I did make Gingerbread tea in it a few weeks ago and it tasted only like tea and not coffee. A lot of times things that have had coffee in them will make everything taste that way.

Ok, I just found my use and care instructions. It says to hand wash only. Do not submerge in water. Remove inner spout. Clean spout and top of Carafe with a damp cloth. Dry completely, replace insert. Rinse and towel dry before storage.

Make sure she preps the carafe before putting the beverage of choice in it. For hot beverages I fill mine with hot tap water and put the lid on while I'm making the beverage. For cold ones, I fill it with ice water. Once the carafe is at that temp, it will keep it longer. I made hot chocolate one afternoon and it was still steaming the next morning.

I have a cutomer who bought the carafe in November and was raving about it to me this weekend - she LOVES it - she had a dinner party and put the coffee out at dinner...the next morning when she was cleaning up after the party - the coffee in the carafe was still HOT!

HOLY CRAP....warm the next day. That is impressive

Yes, it is. When people complain about the price, you can tell them that it is worth it! Plus the carafe is supposed to be one of the host specials in April and they can get it for 60% off.

I do not have the silver one, but I have the old white one. I LOVE IT!! I would imagine the silver would be just as good.

She can always return it within the 30 days if she does not like it.

I had hot water in there yesterday from tea. Was warm 7 hrs later. Not hot but warm...like the temp you wait for it to cool to before you can drink.

Not just warm the next day, but HOT!

cmdtrgd said:
Not just warm the next day, but HOT!

What I have noticed is that when it is still full, it stays hot alot longer, but if you've used alot of the coffee/water/tea etc....it cools off faster.

That explains it. Mine was only 1/2 full by that point.

It has to do with thermal mass.Uh oh! There's the nerd in me showing up again!

Thank you all for your input. I'll see the customer today at the gym and give her the info.

1. What is the capacity of the new carafe?

The new carafe has a capacity of 1.5 liters, making it perfect for serving multiple cups of coffee or keeping a large batch of iced tea chilled.

2. Is the new carafe compatible with all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the new carafe is designed to fit with all Pampered Chef products, including our coffee makers and tea infusers. It can also be used independently as a serving pitcher.

3. How does the new carafe keep beverages hot or cold?

The new carafe features a double-wall, vacuum-insulated design that helps maintain the temperature of your beverages. It can keep hot drinks hot for up to 8 hours and cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours.

4. Is the new carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

5. Can the new carafe be used for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the new carafe is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. It is perfect for serving hot coffee or tea, as well as keeping cold drinks like lemonade or sangria chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Harrle
  • Products and Tips
Replies