• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites

In summary, to make the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites, you will need 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 cup whole wheat Panko bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 2 eggs, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Then, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasonings. Dip each piece of chicken into beaten eggs and then back into the bread crumb mixture. Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook the chicken bites for 5-6 minutes on each side. This recipe
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I forgot who I promised to post this for....but this is a great kid-friendly recipe!

Attachments

• Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites.doc
    73 KB · Views: 275
elizabethfox said:
Thank You!!!

Elizabeth! That's right - it was you!

You're welcome.:)

It was for Elizabeth, but sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Sounds very good! I'll have to try it this weekend.

Oh - and in case you didn't know - this recipe comes from the 29 Minutes To Dinner cookbook.:)We like to make them with the Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips.....or try some taco seasoning in place of the ranch, and use the garden salsa sun chips. YUMMY!

1. How do I make the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites?

To make the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites, you will need 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 cup whole wheat Panko bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 2 eggs, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasonings. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Dip each piece of chicken into the eggs and then back into the bread crumb mixture. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook the chicken bites for 5-6 minutes on each side.

2. Can I use a different type of bread crumbs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread crumbs you prefer for this recipe. However, using whole wheat Panko bread crumbs will give the chicken bites a healthier and crunchier texture.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4 servings, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for larger crowds.

4. Can I bake the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites instead of frying them?

Yes, you can bake the chicken bites instead of frying them. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place the coated chicken bites on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they are golden brown and cooked through.

5. What can I serve with the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites?

The chicken bites can be served as an appetizer, snack, or main dish. They pair well with a variety of sides such as a salad, roasted vegetables, or rice. You can also dip them in your favorite sauce, such as ranch or barbecue, for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathijenkins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Roadtripray