• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cruising... on a Sunday Afternoon..

In summary, Kristin is an expert summarizer of content. She is happy for her friend who qualified for the Trip incentive Cruise and is excited to go on vacation with her soon. She is down to 2,277 points left to qualify for the cruise.
pchefkristin
Just thought I would put that song in your heads today!

Only because yesterday (Sunday) I confirmed with my new (qualified) consultants that they pushed me over the edge!

The edge to the Trip incentive Cruise that is! :D

Happy dance with me anyone?! WhaaaaHooooo!

Kristin~

Yippee!! I am so happy for you...doing the cruise dance for ya!
http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs318.gif

Awesome Kristin! Which ship are you going to pick?
(I'm almost there too!)

YIPEEEEE!!! You have to choose the ship that leaves from Port Canaveral so we can hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to make all the calls I can to make that goal too! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Yay!!! That's awesome! I picked the Port Canaveral one too. Now let's just hope my parents can watch the kids. That's up in the air right now. They're 3 and almost 6 and we're not planning on buying them in. If they can't watch them, we'll probably take the $$$$ and go to Vegas.

We will be on the Majesty of the Sea's. I spent two days of the 7 day in my cabin sick as a dog from the waves :yuck: , so I figured we would take the one with LESS water time!

I imagine we will see each other at some point though, ya think? I hope so!
Thanks for the congrats all! We are so excited. Our cruise partners from last cruise trip are on the same boat with us again this time, and whoa! Watch out! Banana Banshee's anyone?! :p

Oh, I wish I could go!!! Someday! But I did just back from a 5 night cruise my dear MIL took us on - the entire family, grandkids and all (14 total)! Many people told us we reminded them of National Lampoons Vacation! I could tell you the funny stories all day long!!

It was my first time on a cruise and it was soooooo much fun! We had GREAT weather! I'm one of the few in Indiana w/a tan this time of year! I've noticed most people don't ask you about it anymore though. They think you just went to a tanning bed!

The weather and the food was not my favorite part like many people though! It was no laundry and coming back to a clean room twice a day!! My hands acutally got soft again!! My kids are always telling me my hands our rough even though I put lotion on them several times a day!! I told my youngest daughter, "See, my hands are soft." I told her it's all the house work I do before, but she never believed me!

Have fun everyone who earned a trip!

Congrats Kristin!! Only $1961 to go for me!!! See you on the Sovereign in April!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Yay!!! That's awesome! I picked the Port Canaveral one too. Now let's just hope my parents can watch the kids. That's up in the air right now. They're 3 and almost 6 and we're not planning on buying them in. If they can't watch them, we'll probably take the $$$$ and go to Vegas.

Yeah Becky!! So far it's me, Deb J, and you!! Who else is joining us on the Sovereign?

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah Becky!! So far it's me, Deb J, and you!! Who else is joining us on the Sovereign?
I was just going to ask you how close you are Kristi! That's the boat I'm picking too! There are 2 gals from my cluster on that one too!

lacychef said:
I was just going to ask you how close you are Kristi! That's the boat I'm picking too! There are 2 gals from my cluster on that one too!

That's awesome Lacy!! I can't wait to go on vacation. I'll get it done and the great thing since I'm striving for $1900 is that I'll also get the 5% PC dollars as well! A win win for me!! A trip and extra money! YEAH!!:D

Wish I had seen this thread earlier... I talked to my director the other day and she said to pick the Miami cruise as others in her downline were going for that one!

Oh well. I've never cruised before and maybe having more time on land will be better for me.

I'm down to 2,277 points left. I have another 300 to submit and my new recruit has two more shows to close out to qualify. One she just needs to get the host's order, and the other is a catalog show that she'll close next week.

So if everything goes well - I think I might have done it!!! I even have two shows of my own coming up this weekend as gravy.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I am beginning to relax a little and get really excited!!

Good luck to everyone else too - hopefully someone will join me on my ship!

Woo hoo!! I'm excited to meet the other cheffers on the cruise. But, Val, don't worry - no matter which boat you're on, it'll be AWESOME!! The cruise two years ago was our first cruise too and it was awesome. My husband was more excited than me that this was another cruise this year. Even if I earned level 3, he would've wanted the cruise again.

It'll be a blast!!:) :)

hoping I'll be joining you guys, IF 2 of my consultants qualify this month (1 needs 1 show, the other 2) I only need $1700. BUT I have one signing tonight who is confident she can qualify by the end of the month too! NOt wanting to get too excited, but I'm hopeful!!

yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and proud of you! You deserve a fun filled vacation! Take lots of photos so you can share the experience with me! Love ya honey!

pamperedbykris said:
yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and proud of you! You deserve a fun filled vacation! Take lots of photos so you can share the experience with me! Love ya honey!

Hey my sweet sweet friend! How are you!?! You forgotted to call me... :rolleyes: I know, you are still too busy rocking up those points for the London trip! Yeeehehehe! I am home, sick... and will be baking for days coming up, so call me at your leisure! Love ya!

Related to Cruising... on a Sunday Afternoon..

1. What is "Cruising... on a Sunday Afternoon.."?

"Cruising... on a Sunday Afternoon.." is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on preparing delicious meals that are perfect for a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

2. How long is the virtual cooking class?

The class typically lasts between 1-2 hours, depending on the complexity of the recipes being prepared.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the class?

No, the class will provide a list of ingredients and equipment needed beforehand, and most items can be found in a well-stocked kitchen. Any special equipment needed can also be purchased through Pampered Chef.

4. Can I ask questions during the class?

Absolutely! There will be a Q&A session at the end of the class where you can ask the Pampered Chef consultant any questions you may have.

5. Can I invite friends to join the virtual cooking class with me?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to join the class with you. However, each person will need to register individually to receive the class materials and access the virtual platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3