• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crinkle Cutter Replacement Cover: Order for Old or New Models?

In summary, the old model of the crinkle cutter has a smoother handle and a slightly larger blade, while the new model has a more ergonomic handle and a slightly smaller blade. The replacement cover is compatible with both old and new models. To determine the model, check the handle - a smooth surface indicates the old model and a textured, ergonomic design indicates the new model. The replacement cover is only available in black and takes 7-10 business days to be delivered after ordering.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a customer that needs a replacement cover for the old crinkle cutter. Can we still order that one or is the replacement cover listed in the replacement orders just for the new cover?

It's just for the new crinkle cutter. The old one didn't have a cover. Sorry!

What does the old crinkle cutter look like? It's not the garnisher, is it? (Straight edge crinkle cutter instead of the rounded edge for rocking back and forth) Just wondering...

Yup - that's it (I forgot it was called that!)

I have the old one, garnisher you call it???? Mine does have a cover for it. It is the straight edge crinkle cutter. I know its old because it has the old logo on the plastic cover of the chicken sitting on some sort of nest that says pampered chef

It has a cover? I'm sorry I mis-spoke. I never got a cover with mine and it's about 7 years old. Sorry! At any rate, the new cover that's available wouldn't fit the old-style "garnisher".

Darn! My host was so excited about getting another cover.

The garnisher was on the outlet a couple of weeks ago! I think it was $3.50!!Maybe you should check the outlet every so often to see if it's available, because the Blue Quick Stir Pitcher was there a while ago, then it disappeared for a while and now it's back! So maybe they'll put it back on the outlet.

1. What is the difference between the old and new models of the crinkle cutter?

The old model has a smoother handle and a slightly larger blade, while the new model has a more ergonomic handle and a slightly smaller blade.

2. Is the replacement cover compatible with both old and new models?

Yes, the replacement cover is designed to fit both the old and new models of the crinkle cutter.

3. How do I determine if I have an old or new model of the crinkle cutter?

The easiest way to determine the model is to check the handle. If it has a smooth surface, it is the old model. If it has a more textured, ergonomic design, it is the new model.

4. Can I purchase a replacement cover for my crinkle cutter in a different color?

At this time, the replacement cover is only available in the original black color.

5. How long will it take to receive my replacement cover?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for the replacement cover to be delivered after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76