• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover?

In summary, the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover is a silicone cover designed to protect and preserve the crinkle cutter when not in use. It is dishwasher safe and can fit on all sizes of the cutter. The cover stays on securely due to its snug fit and flexible silicone material. While it can also be used for other kitchen tools, it is recommended to use it specifically with the crinkle cutter for optimal results.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone happen to have a protective cover for the old style crinkle cutter? I'm helping a friend try to track down 6 of them.

I have one.

Great! How much is it? Shipping is to 61282 zip code.

babywings76 said:
Does anyone happen to have a protective cover for the old style crinkle cutter? I'm helping a friend try to track down 6 of them.
I have one

Thanks! That makes 2! She'll be so happy! :) can you tell me how much it will be with shipping to 61282 so I can tell her?

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover?

The Iso Old Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover is designed to protect your crinkle cutter while not in use, preventing it from getting damaged or dull.

2. Is the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cover is made with food-grade silicone and is safe to be washed in the dishwasher.

3. Can the cover fit on all sizes of the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter?

Yes, the cover is designed to fit on all sizes of the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter.

4. How does the cover stay on the crinkle cutter?

The cover has a snug fit and is made with flexible silicone, allowing it to stretch and securely stay on the crinkle cutter.

5. Can the cover be used for other kitchen tools?

While the cover is specifically designed for the Iso Old Crinkle Cutter, it can also fit on other kitchen tools with similar dimensions. However, we recommend using it with the crinkle cutter for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76