• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Postcard Ideas: Share Yours Today!

In summary, Becky uses a photo for her nachos, but changes the color scheme and uses the chef's hats for the bottom to make it look different.
amy07
Ok, usually i'm very creative, but I'm hitting a brick wall today on some clever marketing ideas for vista print postcards.
Want to share yours?

oh, in the past I've done:
wedding registry
Past Host Discount
Power cooking
Tired of take-out?
I would post if I knew how.......

Lets see if I can get a picture of my latest one....I use them as recipe cards, and hand them to everyone at my shows...and they have all of my info on the back!

Okay - I cannot remember how to get the pictures here...shoot. Anyway, my most recent one is Jerk Chicken Nachos.

I have posted one (can't remember the threads) that I use at fairs/booths. It has my info and some coupons on the front, and repeats my info on the back. There's also a list (front and back) of the services available through PC.

I have some pictures around of mine Amy - don't have time to repost. Do an advanced search for Vista Print and my user and you'll find a Vista Print specials thread out there with mine and Ann's and Paulette's and others...

janetupnorth said:
I have some pictures around of mine Amy - don't have time to repost. Do an advanced search for Vista Print and my user and you'll find a Vista Print specials thread out there with mine and Ann's and Paulette's and others...

Thanks! I did the search, but it was just TOO much to keep going thru. Now that I have a better way, I'll try that!

Becky for your nachos - do you use a photo?

amy07 said:
Thanks! I did the search, but it was just TOO much to keep going thru. Now that I have a better way, I'll try that!

Becky for your nachos - do you use a photo?

No - I used the one with the chef's hats at the bottom, and just changed the color scheme. the recipe takes up most of the postcard....I just needed a border.

What are some creative postcard ideas?

1. Use a map as the background of your postcard and highlight the location you are sending it from.

2. Create a postcard using your own photographs or artwork.

3. Include a recipe or cooking tip on the back of your postcard.

4. Write a handwritten note or poem on the postcard instead of just a standard message.

5. Use unique materials such as fabric, pressed flowers, or washi tape to create a textured and personalized postcard.

How can I make sure my postcard stands out?

To make your postcard stand out, consider using bright colors, unique materials, and adding a personal touch with a handwritten note or artwork. You can also experiment with different shapes and sizes of postcards instead of just the traditional rectangular shape.

What is the best way to address a postcard?

The address should be written on the right side of the postcard, with the recipient's name on the first line, their street address on the second line, city, state, and zip code on the third line, and the country (if applicable) on the fourth line. Make sure to use legible handwriting and include the correct postage.

Can I use postcards for business advertising?

Yes, postcards can be a great and cost-effective way to advertise your business. You can include your logo, contact information, and a brief message on the front of the postcard, and use the back to promote a special offer or upcoming event. Make sure to use eye-catching designs and colors to grab the attention of potential customers.

Are there any restrictions on what I can write or include on a postcard?

While there are no specific restrictions on the content of a postcard, it is important to follow standard etiquette and avoid offensive or inappropriate language and images. Additionally, make sure the postcard is not too thick or bulky, as it may require extra postage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • etteluap70PC