• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Gift Receipts - A Beginner's Journey

In summary, the designer created a form which needs some tweaking. They hope someone else can help them with the feedback.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I have been asking HO for a way to provide gift receipts forever.:(

I have finally designed my own form which will need some tweaking, but I thought I would get some feedback, constructive criticism first.

:blushing:I am NOT very computer savvy (sp?) but learn as I go & will try to upload this for sharing/tweaking/ideas, etc.

Attachments

• GIFT RECEIPT.Genericdoc.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 212
Most of it comes up in a symbol type font, which is just shapes and sqares, so I cannot get a good enough feel for what you have typed. Can you try uploading it again?

Oh swell! Any ideas on how I can fix that?

I just clicked on it and it opened fine for me. Let me try saving & uploading another way.

Yeah, when I click on it, it comes up in a funky font- I wish I knew how to translate funky font- I'm sure it's because I didn't graduate from college! :) LOL

This time I saved it in a different word format.

Attachments

• GIFT RECEIPT.Genericdoc.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 240
Hmmm must be my version of Word- it doesn't like your version. Well if it helps, I like the colors! :) LOL

I hope someone else can read it and give you some advice. :) It's a good idea...

I don't know what else to do if it doesn't open right. I'll have to work on it again later....when DH is asleep.;)
I'm supposed to be cleaning my house instead of playing:eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
Hmmm must be my version of Word- it doesn't like your version. Well if it helps, I like the colors! :) LOL

I hope someone else can read it and give you some advice. :) It's a good idea...

Maybe I should just change the fonts from funky. I'll work on that later.
Right now I have to make a path here.;)

I can read the bottom half where it tells them to keep it for the future if returns or adjustments are need from this consultant only. <<<paraphrased it. It looks good just can't read the top part which I would assume contains the product info, order date, order number, guarantee info and other important info.

I think it looks good for the parts that I can see :)

Okay...I lied...I'm not cleaning my house yet. Yes, I was tweaking:D

This is my last attempt. If it doesn't work right, some please help me!:blushing:

Attachments

• generic gift receipt.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 304
I think this looks very nice! You are alot better at designing things on the computer that most I know!

Thanks! I'm glad you were able to open it.

1. What exactly is a gift receipt?

A gift receipt is a special type of receipt that is given to a customer when they purchase an item as a gift for someone else. It includes all of the necessary information about the purchase, but does not show the price or any other payment information. This allows the recipient of the gift to return or exchange the item without knowing how much was paid for it.

2. How do I create a gift receipt?

Creating a gift receipt is easy with Pampered Chef. Simply add the item to your cart and during the checkout process, check the box that says "This is a gift." This will prompt you to enter the recipient's name and address. A gift receipt will then be automatically created for you to include with the gift.

3. Can I add a personal message to the gift receipt?

Yes, you can add a personal message to the gift receipt. During the checkout process, there will be a section where you can write a message to the recipient. This message will be printed on the gift receipt for a personalized touch.

4. Do I need to include a gift receipt with my purchase?

No, including a gift receipt is not required. However, we highly recommend including one for the convenience of the gift recipient in case they need to return or exchange the item. It also helps to keep the price of the gift a surprise.

5. Can I create a gift receipt for items purchased in the past?

Unfortunately, gift receipts can only be created at the time of purchase. If you forgot to include a gift receipt with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team and they may be able to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies