• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your #JA42 Spring/Summer Wish List - 25ct!

In summary, the Spring/Summer Wish List is a handy tool for organizing your shopping and ensuring you don't miss any desired items from the new collection. It has a limit of 25 products to keep the list focused, and is available to all customers, not just consultants. The list can be shared with others through email or social media, and is only available for the Spring/Summer season. However, a new Wish List can be created for the Fall/Winter collection when it becomes available.
heat123
Silver Member
What is #JA42 Spring Summer wish list/ 25ct?TIA!

Never mind I just figured it out! Duh, the old wish lists, that use to come on the triple order forms! :)

#JA42 Spring Summer wish list/ 25ct refers to a list of 25 items that someone wishes to have for the upcoming spring and summer season. It is likely a hashtag used on social media platforms to share one's wishlist with others. TIA stands for "Thanks in advance," indicating that the person is thanking others for taking the time to look at their wishlist.

1. What is the purpose of the Spring/Summer Wish List?

The Spring/Summer Wish List is a tool that allows you to easily keep track of all the products you want from our new collection. It's a convenient way to organize your shopping and ensure you don't forget a single item you have your eye on.

2. How many products can I add to my Wish List?

You can add up to 25 products to your Spring/Summer Wish List. This limit helps to keep your list focused on the items that are most important to you.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to use the Wish List?

No, the Wish List is available to all customers whether you are a consultant or not. It's a free and easy-to-use tool to help you plan your purchases from our Spring/Summer collection.

4. Can I share my Wish List with others?

Yes, you can share your Wish List with friends and family through email or social media. This is a great way to drop hints for gifts or show others your favorite products from our new collection.

5. Is the Wish List available all year round?

The Spring/Summer Wish List is only available during the Spring/Summer season. Once the season ends, the Wish List will no longer be accessible. However, you can always create a new Wish List for our Fall/Winter collection when it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • PCDani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray