• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create the Perfect Pizza: Chicken & Alfredo Edition

In summary, to make a Chicken & Alfredo pizza, you will need a prepared pizza crust, alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, and your choice of additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, onions, or mushrooms. Pre-made pizza dough can be used, but homemade or store-bought pizza crust is recommended for the best results. The cooking time for the pizza will vary, but typically takes 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Additional toppings that can be added include diced tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, or bacon. The pizza can also be made ahead of time and reheated by storing it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, and then rehe
feather18
I am doing a show, and the host wanted me to do a demo she had seen at a previous show, she saw me do the Aloha pizza, and said she wanted me to do something like that. I had suggested maybe pizza but with chicken and Alfredo sauce?
any pizza like suggestions?

My host the other night did an 'autumn pizza' from one of our cookbooks. She used crescent rolls as the crust, baked it, then the 'sauce' was cream cheese, mayo, garlic, and Italian seasoning. The toppings were marinated artichoke hearts, black olives, tomoatoes and salami. It was delish!

ooh yumm!! ok, i dont know how to cook really, so all it was , cream cheese mayo and garlic? how much of each? that sounds perfect! OK if i did a pizza like that, and wanted to put chicken on it.. what else should i put with it...?

Related to Create the Perfect Pizza: Chicken & Alfredo Edition

What ingredients are needed to make a Chicken & Alfredo pizza?

To make a Chicken & Alfredo pizza, you will need a prepared pizza crust, alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, and your choice of additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, onions, or mushrooms.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. However, we recommend using a homemade or store-bought pizza crust for the best results.

How long does it take to bake the Chicken & Alfredo pizza?

The cooking time for the Chicken & Alfredo pizza will vary depending on the thickness of your crust and the temperature of your oven. Typically, it takes 12-15 minutes to bake a pizza at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

What other toppings can I add to the Chicken & Alfredo pizza?

You can add a variety of toppings to your Chicken & Alfredo pizza, such as diced tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, or even bacon. Get creative and customize your pizza to your liking!

Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the Chicken & Alfredo pizza ahead of time and reheat it. We recommend storing the pizza in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply place it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • feather18
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7