• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Business Card: Help for a New Consultant

In summary, to design a business card for your Pampered Chef consultant business, you can use the design tool provided on the Pampered Chef website. This can be accessed by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Marketing" tab, then selecting "Business Cards" from the dropdown menu. You should include your name, title as a Pampered Chef consultant, contact information, and your consultant ID number on your business card. You can also use your own design, as long as it meets the required dimensions and includes all necessary information. It is recommended to order at least 100 business cards to start, and you can order them in different languages through Pampered Chef or a local printer.
myscript22
Help me! I am a brand new consultant, but i have a huge spouses meeting ( my hubby is navy) coming up in 2 weeks, and what a great place to get some business! so i need to come up with a business card idea. i am SO not creative!! lol. can anyone offer some suggestions or help??

VistaprintGo to www.vistaprint.com and get 250 business cards for FREE.
They already have templates you can choose from and all your information will be professional looking and you only pay for shipping.

Good luck
Debbie

thanks! i just looked it up,its perfect! any ideas on a saying or something to use on them?

I'm sure I got the following from someone else here but this is what I put on mine:

The Pampered Chef
My Name
Independent Consultant
Consultant #

My hosts never pay full price
Kitchen & Catalog shows, Wedding Registry & Bridal Showers, Fundraisers, and Business Opportunities

phone
email
website

That looks good.

Just remember, there are very specific guidelines about use of the logo and tagline, so don't try to use them on non-Merrill cards.

myscript22 said:
Help me! I am a brand new consultant, but i have a huge spouses meeting ( my hubby is navy) coming up in 2 weeks, and what a great place to get some business! so i need to come up with a business card idea. i am SO not creative!! lol. can anyone offer some suggestions or help??

If you are trying to save money try using Microsoft Publisher.

1. How do I design a business card for my Pampered Chef consultant business?

To design a business card for your Pampered Chef consultant business, you can use the design tool provided on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab, then select "Business Cards" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can choose from a variety of pre-made designs and customize them with your own information and logo.

2. What information should I include on my business card?

It is important to include your name, title as a Pampered Chef consultant, contact information (phone number, email address, and website if applicable), and your consultant ID number on your business card. You can also include your business logo and any social media handles you use for your business.

3. Can I use my own design for my business card?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business card. Pampered Chef offers a template for you to upload your own design, as long as it meets the required dimensions and file size. Keep in mind that your business card should still include all necessary information and follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines.

4. How many business cards should I order?

The number of business cards you should order depends on your personal needs and how often you plan on networking and promoting your business. We recommend ordering at least 100 business cards to start, but you can always order more as needed.

5. Can I order business cards in different languages?

Yes, you can order business cards in different languages. Pampered Chef offers business card templates in English, Spanish, and French. If you need a different language, you can upload your own design with the desired language or work with a local printer to create custom business cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHReeves
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • shanpaul