• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy for a Counter: The Struggle to Track Website Visitors

In summary, "Crazy for a Counter: The Struggle to Track Website Visitors" is a blog post that discusses the importance of tracking website visitors and how using a counter can help with this task. A counter is a tool that keeps track of website visits and there are different types available, such as hit counters and unique visitor counters. These counters can be found through online services or built-in with website builders.
gilliandanielle
It drives me crazy that I can never tell if I am constantly changing my website for anyone! I really want a counter at the bottom of the page that can tell me if anyone is even visiting!! Who would I e-mail at HO to suggest this? I would love to be able to know if my strategies were working to drive people to my website, even if they don't place an order!

Go to CC, Managing Your Business, Home Office Contacts, Home Office Emails, Pampered Partner and Web Support. Send an email through CC and let them know. I think it is a great idea, too, so I'll send one as well. The more people sending in the same suggestion, the faster it will be added!

I'll send one, too!

I had a ton of people do the same last year! I will do it again as well i think it is a great idea.I would love to know how maney people acually go and look !

I just sent one too - great idea!
Joanne

Thanks for your help guys! I doubt it will do anything, but it never hurts to ask!

Related to Crazy for a Counter: The Struggle to Track Website Visitors

What is "Crazy for a Counter: The Struggle to Track Website Visitors"?

"Crazy for a Counter: The Struggle to Track Website Visitors" is a blog post that discusses the challenges of accurately tracking website visitors and how using a counter can help with this task.

Why is it important to track website visitors?

Tracking website visitors allows businesses to gather data on their audience and understand their behavior and preferences. This information can be used to improve website design, content, and marketing strategies.

What is a counter and how does it help with tracking website visitors?

A counter is a tool that keeps track of how many times a webpage has been visited. It helps with tracking website visitors by providing a simple and accurate way to measure website traffic.

Are there different types of counters available?

Yes, there are various types of counters available, such as hit counters, page counters, and unique visitor counters. Each type tracks different metrics and can be customized to fit the needs of a specific website.

Where can I find a counter for my website?

There are many online services that offer counters for websites, and some website builders also have built-in counters. It is important to choose a reliable and user-friendly counter that fits your website's needs and design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erittner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies