• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

COVID-19 Impact on Shipping Delays

In summary, shipments are taking way longer than normal for the end of the month. However, this is no big deal as the warehouse is still within the 5 business days timeframe as stated in the policies and procedures.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Anyone else thinking shipments are taking way longer than normal for the end of the month....

Re: Shipments..........Yes. I submitted 2 shows on August 1st and they still show as received. My previous shows Ive submitted and they ship about 3 days later and I get them within a week. Also I submitted a supply order on July 31st and its still sitting in Picking.

But I submitted a sample order on August 4th and it shipped the 5th and Its scheduled to be delivers by the 8th.

I guess they are really busy shipping shows right now......

Re: Shipments..........The warehouse is still within the 5 business days timeframe as stated in the policies and procedures, so it's no big deal. This is why I tell my hosts that things will arrive in about two weeks--you just never know what is going to happen.

Re: Shipments..........they must have gotten slammed, as of last nite the were still shipping July 31st shows.

Re: Shipments..........I don't think it's bad; the last day of July was last Thursday, then you have 2 weekend days, so this is only the 4th day of shipping.

Re: Shipments..........Thats ok, my sample order was July 25th still nothing, two replacement orders the 31st- one has been shipped, cooking show the 1st-only received, etc. so nothing new. But I did hear they got a lot to do at the end of the month PLUS conference stuff so I can understand some issues.

Also, for those who shipped stuff home from conference- is it the 8th deposit that our Fedex bill will come out of???

Re: Shipments..........I noticed month end is horrible about shipping but durning the middle or 3 week in the month the shipping is fast and great.

Re: Shipments..........
christinaspc said:
I noticed month end is horrible about shipping but durning the middle or 3 week in the month the shipping is fast and great.
HO has indicated that the vast majority (80-90%) of orders in any month come in on the last 2 days. So they do their best, but the only way to speed up month-end shipping is to submit less on the last 2 days of the month.

chefann said:
HO has indicated that the vast majority (80-90%) of orders in any month come in on the last 2 days. So they do their best, but the only way to speed up month-end shipping is to submit less on the last 2 days of the month.

And they have asked us repeatedly over the last few years to not hold our shows til the last days of the month to submit...

Re: Shipments..........The fun thing I ran into this month wasn't _me_ wanting to hold off to the last minute to submit, but my Hosts not being ready until the 1st and 3rd, respectively. So, although the shows were held in July, the submission dates = no pumpkin dish or bag for me :(

And both are still showing as received

jbdowd0798 said:
Thats ok, my sample order was July 25th still nothing, two replacement orders the 31st- one has been shipped, cooking show the 1st-only received, etc. so nothing new. But I did hear they got a lot to do at the end of the month PLUS conference stuff so I can understand some issues.

Also, for those who shipped stuff home from conference- is it the 8th deposit that our Fedex bill will come out of???

Yep, I placed my order for the Sample Packages on 7/25, too, and it's still in 'received.' I called HO last week to see if there was a problem, and she said no, they're just busy.

However, the show I submitted on 7/31 was shipped, and is being delivered on 8/8 - just like I told the host it most likely would be!! Although I'm anxious to receive my Samples, I'm glad the hosts/guests are being treated with priority (and, I did already receive my Supply order, which was also submitted on 7/25).

Re: Shipments..........My Aug 1 show finally shipped............arriving Friday

Re: Shipments..........I thought they were quicker than usual for end of month.

Related to COVID-19 Impact on Shipping Delays

H2 Shipping Delays due to COVID-19 Impact Question 1: What is causing the shipping delays?

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions to global supply chains and logistics networks, resulting in delays in shipping and delivery times for many companies, including Pampered Chef.

Question 2: Are all products affected by the shipping delays?

Yes, all products are affected by the shipping delays. Our team is working diligently to get orders out as quickly as possible, but there may still be delays in shipping and delivery times due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19.

Question 3: How long can I expect my order to be delayed?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeline for shipping delays as they vary depending on the product and location. However, we are constantly monitoring the situation and working to minimize any delays as much as possible.

Question 4: Is there a way to expedite my order?

At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping options due to the current shipping delays caused by COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.

Question 5: Will I still receive my order if there are shipping delays?

Yes, your order will still be shipped to you, but please be aware that it may take longer than usual to arrive. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these unprecedented circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • legacypc46