• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Courtney's Moving Sale: Saying Goodbye with a Special Offer

In summary, Courtney's Moving Sale includes discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog ranging from kitchen tools and appliances to cookware and bakeware. The sale will run for a limited time, and there is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased, although availability is not guaranteed. The sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts, including the consultant discount, but commission can still be earned on sale products. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply, and limited quantities are available.
courtneybelken
I am moving from one state to another. I would liek to send a letter to all my current contacts, letting them know. Should I offer a "good bye" sale?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Courtney

Or, you could offer them a discount if they order from you once you move- to help keep you active until you build up a new following... just a thought. :) Good luck on the move!

DOn't say good bye. Just tell them that you are moving but you are looking for a few good hosts to help you during your transition time to do catalog shows. Maybe offer then an additional $15 in fpv for helping you. My director did that, sent postcards (from vista) to all her customers as well as talking about it in her newsletter. Worked well.

Related to Courtney's Moving Sale: Saying Goodbye with a Special Offer

1. What is included in Courtney's Moving Sale?

The sale includes a selection of products from the Pampered Chef catalog at discounted prices. These products range from kitchen tools and appliances to cookware and bakeware.

2. How long will the sale last?

The sale will run for a limited time, but the exact duration may vary depending on the availability of products. We recommend checking the sale frequently to ensure you don't miss out on any deals!

3. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase?

There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during the sale. However, keep in mind that all products are available while supplies last.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on top of the sale prices?

Unfortunately, the sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers, including the consultant discount. However, you can still earn commission on any sale products you purchase.

5. Are there any exclusions or restrictions on the sale?

The sale is valid on select products only and cannot be applied to previous purchases. It also cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Some products may have limited quantities available, so act fast before they sell out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
laylaleigh
  • pkd09
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie