• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples' Activities: Ideas for Quality Time Together

In summary, a couple is seeking advice on finding a hobby to do together in order to spend more quality time. Suggestions include shopping for antiques, attending auctions, doing personal chef activities, trying new things, playing tennis, doing yard work, going on walks, playing board games or disk golf, and having date nights without children. It is also important for couples to spend time alone without children and engage in tasks together such as cleaning or horse chores. Letterboxing is also mentioned as a fun activity for the family.
Quote:

Hey Jodi! Maybe we are!!

I love to go out on the bike. Its our time away for a little while. My mother hates when we ride it together. She is worried something is going to happen. I am too sometimes I have to admit, but I feel I also have to live and not be afraid to ride. My husband is a great driver, and very careful of the elements and people around him.

He just got voted President of his motorcycle club. It called the Red Knights and it is all firemen or retired firemen. So we ride quite often in a group and go to dinner or ice cream, coffee etc..

Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjodih
Kelly, we must be twins! We've been married 15 years this year as well, and also go out regularly (weather permitting here in Ontario) on the bike (although we've had one bike or another since even before we were married), just us or with others, for a coffee, ice cream, just to sitesee and also to grab a bite to eat

Must be triplets. :p We celebrate 15 on the 28th of August. My dh is a volunteer firefighter here in Easton. The closest RedKnights chapter is about an hour away, but we ride with our local chapter of the HRCA (Honda Riders Club).

I am sooooooooooo ready for the weather to get nice. I want to ride so bad. Hubby rides his to work more than I ride mine, (I am a fair weather rider). Supposed to be real nice this weekend, but we will be out of town and can't ride. :mad:

kimmers said:
Quote:

Hey Jodi! Maybe we are!!

I love to go out on the bike. Its our time away for a little while. My mother hates when we ride it together. She is worried something is going to happen. I am too sometimes I have to admit, but I feel I also have to live and not be afraid to ride. My husband is a great driver, and very careful of the elements and people around him.

He just got voted President of his motorcycle club. It called the Red Knights and it is all firemen or retired firemen. So we ride quite often in a group and go to dinner or ice cream, coffee etc..

Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjodih
Kelly, we must be twins! We've been married 15 years this year as well, and also go out regularly (weather permitting here in Ontario) on the bike (although we've had one bike or another since even before we were married), just us or with others, for a coffee, ice cream, just to sitesee and also to grab a bite to eat

Must be triplets. :p We celebrate 15 on the 28th of August. My dh is a volunteer firefighter here in Easton. The closest RedKnights chapter is about an hour away, but we ride with our local chapter of the HRCA (Honda Riders Club).

I am sooooooooooo ready for the weather to get nice. I want to ride so bad. Hubby rides his to work more than I ride mine, (I am a fair weather rider). Supposed to be real nice this weekend, but we will be out of town and can't ride. :mad:

Triplets it is then :D 15 years July 24th. We're not officially a part of any 'group'. We have a new Harley after many, many years of Honda and Kawasaki. Needed a more comfortable bike for my back and he wouldn't buy a GoldWing. So we got the Harley look a like :rolleyes:

We are organizers for our province's Ride For Sight every June. 3-5000 bikers riding for the cause - Macular Degeneration (sp?) It raises over $1,000,000:D Great cause, great bands, great bikes, great times, one longggg fun weekend :D

Triplets it is then :D 15 years July 24th. We're not officially a part of any 'group'. We have a new Harley after many, many years of Honda and Kawasaki. Needed a more comfortable bike for my back and he wouldn't buy a GoldWing. So we got the Harley look a like :rolleyes:

We are organizers for our province's Ride For Sight every June. 3-5000 bikers riding for the cause - Macular Degeneration (sp?) It raises over $1,000,000:D Great cause, great bands, great bikes, great times, one longggg fun weekend :D

(I am a fair weather rider). :

That's like MY hubby - his name's Fred and they call him Fairweather Freddy LOL

<h2>1. What are some fun activities for couples to do together?</h2><p>Some fun activities for couples to do together include cooking or baking together, going for a hike or bike ride, having a game night, trying a new restaurant or recipe, or taking a dance or cooking class. These activities allow for quality time together and can also be a fun way to learn new skills or try new things.</p><h2>2. How can we find a hobby that we both enjoy?</h2><p>One way to find a hobby that you both enjoy is to make a list of activities you've always wanted to try or have enjoyed in the past. Then, take turns choosing an activity from the list and trying it together. This can help you discover new hobbies that you both enjoy and can continue to do together.</p><h2>3. Do you have any suggestions for at-home date nights?</h2><p>Some ideas for at-home date nights include having a movie or TV show marathon, cooking a fancy dinner together, having a wine or beer tasting night, doing a puzzle or playing board games, or having a spa night with massages and facials. These activities can be done in the comfort of your own home and can be a fun way to spend quality time together.</p><h2>4. How can we make sure we're spending enough quality time together?</h2><p>To make sure you're spending enough quality time together, try scheduling a regular date night or setting aside specific days or times during the week for activities together. It's also important to communicate with each other and make sure you're both on the same page about spending quality time together.</p><h2>5. Can you recommend any activities that are budget-friendly?</h2><p>Some budget-friendly activities for couples include going for a walk or picnic in a local park, exploring a new neighborhood in your city, having a game night with games you already own, or trying a new recipe at home. You can also look for free events or activities in your community, such as concerts or festivals, to enjoy together.</p>

1. What are some fun activities for couples to do together?

Some fun activities for couples to do together include cooking or baking together, going for a hike or bike ride, having a game night, trying a new restaurant or recipe, or taking a dance or cooking class. These activities allow for quality time together and can also be a fun way to learn new skills or try new things.

2. How can we find a hobby that we both enjoy?

One way to find a hobby that you both enjoy is to make a list of activities you've always wanted to try or have enjoyed in the past. Then, take turns choosing an activity from the list and trying it together. This can help you discover new hobbies that you both enjoy and can continue to do together.

3. Do you have any suggestions for at-home date nights?

Some ideas for at-home date nights include having a movie or TV show marathon, cooking a fancy dinner together, having a wine or beer tasting night, doing a puzzle or playing board games, or having a spa night with massages and facials. These activities can be done in the comfort of your own home and can be a fun way to spend quality time together.

4. How can we make sure we're spending enough quality time together?

To make sure you're spending enough quality time together, try scheduling a regular date night or setting aside specific days or times during the week for activities together. It's also important to communicate with each other and make sure you're both on the same page about spending quality time together.

5. Can you recommend any activities that are budget-friendly?

Some budget-friendly activities for couples include going for a walk or picnic in a local park, exploring a new neighborhood in your city, having a game night with games you already own, or trying a new recipe at home. You can also look for free events or activities in your community, such as concerts or festivals, to enjoy together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views