• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days | Today's Date: 4/30/07

:rolleyes:That's me, the feel-good poster.K Janet...Days until the start of Wave 2: 63.Days until the start of Wave 2: 62.Days until the start of Wave 2: 61.Days until the start of Wave 2: 60.Days until the start of Wave 2: 59.Days until the start of Wave 2: 58.Days until the start of Wave 2: 57.Days until the start of Wave 2: 56.Days until the start of Wave 2: 55.Days until the start of Wave 2: 54.Days until the start of Wave 2: 53.
Today is 5/11/07.
Days until the start of Wave 2: 61.

And, I'll start a new countdown as soon as we get a go-ahead on the CS only wave (hee, hee).

Today is 5/12/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 60.Seriously, I'm so excited about NC this year I can hardly stand myself.

WoooHooo!! I can't wait!!

Only 60 days until I meet some of you guys - COOL! :)

...and only 60 days until I win some awesome FREE products!!!!

He-he - notice my optimism!!!!

raebates said:
Don't forget to add the contact information for your shows in the few weeks after NC and postcard stamps to your packing list. While you're in Chicago, pick up some postcards, and send them to those hosts with a note that you're learning lots of great things to help make their shows a succcess.

I love the postcard idea... you are so wonderfully creative that the rest of just can just ride your coattails!

I am getting so excited about conference as well. GO WAVE 2!! Hope to meet some you!! SEE YOU THERE!!!

Today is 5/13/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 59.If you are a mother, have/had a mother, or ever had someone mother you, Happy Mother's Day!

katie0128 said:
I love the postcard idea... you are so wonderfully creative that the rest of just can just ride your coattails!

Thanks. It's a great idea that I got from someone before I went to NC in 2005. The hosts who received postcards were flattered that I thought of them while I was away. Brownie points for Rae! It's those personal touches that make for really loyal customers.

I plan to take the info for everyone hosting within 6 weeks of NC.

Today is 5/15/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 57.

Oops, I missed a day. Shame on me. Could my excitement be lagging?

Naaaaaaa.

Rae -- I came to this post like 3 times yesterday to see if you updated it :) I always look forward to seeing it.

I was tempted to toss the day in as your pinch hitter or something, but I realized that I could never fill your shoes.

Aww, shucks. I just got so busy posting to other threads that I forgot. It's a shame what age is doing to my memory.Feel free to pinch hit for me any time.

Today is 5/16/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 56.

Today my dad turns 84! I'll be spending the afternoon and evening with my folks, so I'll be away from my computer. Don't let the excitement fade.

Wave 2 rules!

WOO HOO!!! I just booked my flight. :)( it wasn't cheap) But I got on a flight with 2 others from my cluster!!!!

Yea! Where will you be staying? I'll be with my director at the Sheraton.

raebates said:
Yea! Where will you be staying? I'll be with my director at the Sheraton.
I will be there with ya!!! WOO HOO!!! We need to meet up!!!

I'll be the one wandering the halls late in the evening wearing one of Ann's "You say Post Slut like it's a bad thing" t-shirt.

raebates said:
I'll be the one wandering the halls late in the evening wearing one of Ann's "You say Post Slut like it's a bad thing" t-shirt.
LOL!!! I need one of those!!!!

You'll find a link on the "What if . . . CS only Conference" thread.

Today is 5/17/07/

Days until the start of Wave 2: 55

Just think of all the great Cheffers you'll get to see!

When is everyone getting in? I think part of my cluster (including me) will be getting there Wednesday afternoon. I'll also have Thursday morning free, unless I magically promote to director by July 1st. The two people that I'm going with are going to be on the HO tour (my recruit) and the director's training (my director).

I'm getting in Wednesday at 11:00 am at O'Hare. My director is also getting in @ the same time so we'll go the hotel together. I"m so excited to go!!!!:D

I think we're getting there Wednesday evening. I also don't have anything to do in the morning. My director will be at the event & the others going are taking the HO tour.

I will be there the day before conference. I am soooooo excited. I think we are all going to be doing something as a group. There are 9 of us going as of right now.

I'm getting there Wednesday morning (staying at the hilton) to do some sight seeing and SHOPPING with my extended cluster family before we all split up and get crazy on Thursday. What does everyone think of meeting up Wednesday night somewhere for a drink and some kareoke (sp?)? Did we discuss this already? If so, will someone please fill me in as 2 hours of sleep and then 6.5 hours of working a garage sale, 2 hours of a meeting, 2 hours of shopping for bathroom necessities (toilets, tile, etc.) has me fried and not quite comprehending anything that I read, see, hear or do... :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

We're staying at the Hilton. Can I bring non-CS'ers with me? I'm sure that my recruit would love to do that, not sure about my director, but maybe.

Today is 5/18/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 54.

I'll be arriving on Wednesday, probably mid-afternoon. I'm driving in with my director. I'll be on the first HO tour on Thursday morning, so I know I get to meet some of you then.

For those at the Hilton, which Hilton?

I was booked at Hilton Chicago but am now at the Palmer House Hilton since they opened up rooms there on Monday.

Oh, yeah, and I'm staying at the Sheraton! I'll be wandering the halls at night wearing my "You say Post Slut like it's a bad thing" t-shirt.

raebates said:
Oh, yeah, and I'm staying at the Sheraton! I'll be wandering the halls at night wearing my "You say Post Slut like it's a bad thing" t-shirt.
Don't worry Rae-if I find you roaming I will bring you back to your room! :D LOL!!

raebates said:

I am on a wait list for the Sheraton...

Ooh, I hope you get in.

Sorry - I should have said Hilton Chicago. :)

Today is 5/19/07.Days to the start of Wave 2: 53.Don't forget to do a few extra shows in June to get extra spending money, and fill your July calendar around NC so your bank account won't suffer.

Today is 5/20/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 52.You may want to start practicing with Where's Waldo? books to get ready to spot those Chef Success buttons at NC.

Rae, I'm not in Wave 2, but I love your little tips. :)

chefann said:

Ann, as much as we love you and your hat, this is a thread for wave 2'ers... we'll share Rae and her awesome countdown with you once there is a CS conference planned :D :p :D :p :D

I am so excited - one of my newer consultants (signed in Feb) just registered and booked her flights! That makes 4 conslutants from my downline coming - 3 already booked and registered!!

Today is 5/21/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 51.

Many hotel rooms have few convenient electrical outlets. If you're staying 4 to a room, you may want to make sure at least one of you brings along an outlet strip. That way everyone can plug in their cell phone to charge for the night. Also, if the only outlet is under the desk, you'll only have to crawl under there twice (once to plug it in, and once to unplug it) instead of twice a day to plug in and unplug your cell phone.

You might slip a nightlight in, too. You can plug into the outlet strip to help everyone find their way to the potty in the middle of the night.

chefann said:

Thanks, Ann.

GourmetGirl said:
Ann, as much as we love you and your hat, this is a thread for wave 2'ers... we'll share Rae and her awesome countdown with you once there is a CS conference planned :D :p :D :p :D

Don't worry. There is plenty of me to go around. Seriously. Plenty.

Today is 5/22/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 50.

Where is your suitcase? If you're like me, it's packed away in some deep, dark corner of your attic. You might want to think about getting it out sometime soon. I'll be airing mine out so it doesn't make my clothes smell like, well, a hot, stuffy attic.

H! I have 2 trips prior to NC so I think I'll be properly "aired"! I'm SO excited for July!!!!!!!!!!

Just a tip so your clothes won't smell musty from the suitcase being stored:

Before packing your clothes stick a dryer sheet in the bottom of your suitcase. Once your clothes are in stick another one on top. Your clothes with smell dryer fresh!!:)

I have to go find my suitcase.

Today is 5/23/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 49.You're likely to encounter people in Chicago asking for money. At least, we did the last time I went to NC. I always hesitate to give cash, since I don't know how it will be used. I do like to help people, though.Someone gave me a great idea. I'll be taking fast food gift certificates with me. There are fast food places everywhere downtown. I can give, knowing it can only be used for food. Plus, I can determine a specific amount before I leave for Chicago. I can give a few of dollars' worth to each one. Once I'm out of certificates, I've given the amount I set aside for those donations.

Last edited:
I am trying to decide if one big suitcase or a smaller one and another duffel bag. We are going to ride the Amtrack up and back. We rode it back before and it was a pain with 2 bags, but one huge one it would be hard dragging that around. I hope we can all meet somewhere. I got my cheffers button at leadership!

Ann R.

I'm going with one big bag, but I'm riding with my director in her vehicle. As long as I could make it to our room and back, I could take ten bags.

Sorry. Guess that wasn't much help. Was it? :rolleyes:

Today is 5/24/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 48.

You're packing your June and July schedules. I know you are. Don't forget to block out a bit of family time before or after. You'll also want to plan for a day or two to absorb all the NC info and start putting new ideas in place.

Today is 5/25/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 47.

Travel can cause, um, digestive issues. While at NC, it would be easy to eat too little fiber and drink too little water. Plan ahead. Take some high-fiber snacks with you. Dried fruit, snack bars, and the like are portable and tasty. Make a conscious effort to drink lots of water. If you're picky about your water, take some of your favorite with you. You'll feel better.

Today is 5/26/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 46.A month and a half. I get to meet all of you Wave 2 Cheffers starting in just a month and a half! Yippee!

Today is 5/27/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 45.Don't forget to pack sunscreen. Chances are you'll be doing a bit of walking around Chicago. That sun can be brutal in July. We want to make sure you all stay comfortable (sunburns are definitely not comfortable) and healthy (skin cancer is not healthy).

<h2>1. What is the significance of Wave 2? </h2><p>Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.</p><h2>2. When does Wave 2 start?</h2><p>Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007. </p><h2>3. How long will Wave 2 last?</h2><p>The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.</p><h2>4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.</p><h2>5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?</h2><p>As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.</p>

1. What is the significance of Wave 2?

Wave 2 is the second phase of a product launch at Pampered Chef. It may include new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants and customers.

2. When does Wave 2 start?

Wave 2 starts in 72 days from today's date, which is April 30, 2007.

3. How long will Wave 2 last?

The duration of Wave 2 may vary, but typically it lasts for a few months. It is important to take advantage of the promotions and incentives during this time.

4. Can anyone participate in Wave 2?

Yes, consultants and customers can both participate in Wave 2. Consultants can take advantage of the promotions and incentives to boost their sales and grow their business. Customers can purchase new products and take advantage of any special offers during this time.

5. What should I do to prepare for Wave 2?

As a consultant, it is important to stay updated on any announcements and promotions for Wave 2. You can also start promoting the upcoming launch to your customers and building excitement. As a customer, you can keep an eye out for new products and special offers during Wave 2.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views