• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Website for What's for Dinner

In summary, "Cool Website for What's for Dinner" is a subscription-based meal planning website that offers a variety of recipes, customizable meal plans, and a grocery list feature. It allows users to add their own recipes, customize meal plans, and is available on both iOS and Android devices. There is a free trial period for new users, but a subscription fee of $9.99 per month is required to access all features and recipes.
Chefstover2
How many times have you needed to make dinner but didn't have all the ingredients and didn't want to go to the store (or didn't have TIME to go to the store)? I found this awesome website created by Babson College students. Recipe Key - Find Recipes Based on Ingredients in Your Pantry.

You input all the items you have in your house, fridge, freezer, pantry, spice cabinet, liquor cabinet etc. and it will store that for you. Then you can just tell it what meal you want to make, how long you have to make it, etc. and it will pop up a whole list of recipes to choose from as well as tell you how much of the ingredient list you have.

It's WAY cool...I even submitted a recipe for Quick Vegetable Beef soup last night.

Check it out!

Totally cool!!!

Related to Cool Website for What's for Dinner

What is "Cool Website for What's for Dinner"?

"Cool Website for What's for Dinner" is a meal planning website designed to help busy individuals and families plan their meals for the week. It offers a variety of recipes, customizable meal plans, and a grocery list feature to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier and more efficient.

Is there a cost to use "Cool Website for What's for Dinner"?

Yes, there is a subscription fee of $9.99 per month to access all features and recipes on "Cool Website for What's for Dinner". However, we do offer a free trial period for new users to try out the website before committing to a subscription.

Can I add my own recipes to "Cool Website for What's for Dinner"?

Yes, you can add your own recipes to the website by creating a custom recipe. Simply click on the "Add Recipe" button and fill in the required information, including ingredients, instructions, and a photo. Your custom recipes will then be saved and can be added to your meal plans.

Can I customize my meal plans on "Cool Website for What's for Dinner"?

Yes, you can customize your meal plans by selecting your dietary preferences and adding any allergies or dislikes. You can also choose specific recipes to include in your meal plan or let the website generate a plan for you based on your preferences.

Is "Cool Website for What's for Dinner" available on mobile devices?

Yes, "Cool Website for What's for Dinner" is available on both iOS and Android devices. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and log in with your account information to access all features and recipes on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Staci
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies