• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can CookingByNumbers.com Help You Create Recipes from Your Pantry?

In summary, "Cooking by Numbers" is a unique system that simplifies meal planning and cooking by using numbered recipe cards and corresponding ingredients. It allows for customization and substitution of ingredients, and the recipes are affordable and suitable for beginners. The system is designed to work with any cookware, making it convenient for users to create delicious meals.
susanr613
Gold Member
This website has you select the fridge/freezer/pantry items you have, then it displays recipes and lists how many ingredients are used!

CookingByNumbers.com

Enjoy!

OMG, I really need this! Thanks, Susan! I have so much stuff in my fridge/freezer/pantry, but I never know what to make - this will definitely help!

This is pretty darn cool!

Cool!!!!!!!!

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I absolutely love finding new and innovative ways to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. This website sounds like a game-changer for meal planning and using up pantry items. I can't wait to check it out and see what delicious recipes it suggests based on the ingredients I have on hand. Thank you for sharing this resource with us! Happy cooking!

1. How does "Cooking by Numbers" work?

"Cooking by Numbers" is a unique system that makes meal planning and cooking easier than ever. It involves using numbered recipe cards and corresponding numbered ingredients to quickly and easily create delicious meals.

2. Can I customize the recipes in "Cooking by Numbers"?

Yes, absolutely! "Cooking by Numbers" allows for customization and substitution of ingredients to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. Simply refer to the substitution guide included with the system.

3. Are the ingredients in "Cooking by Numbers" recipes affordable?

Yes, the ingredients used in "Cooking by Numbers" recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores and are budget-friendly. The system also helps reduce food waste by using exact ingredient measurements, saving you money in the long run.

4. Is "Cooking by Numbers" suitable for beginners?

Definitely! "Cooking by Numbers" is perfect for beginners as it provides step-by-step instructions and eliminates the need for measuring cups and spoons. The numbered system takes the guesswork out of cooking, making it easy for anyone to follow along and create delicious meals.

5. Can I use my own cookware with "Cooking by Numbers"?

Yes, "Cooking by Numbers" is designed to work with any cookware. The numbered recipe cards make it easy to adjust cooking times and temperatures for different types of cookware. You can also use your own favorite pots, pans, and utensils to prepare the meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies
Views
Admin Greg